GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Crew needs you *points*"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 19:27
Regular
Right after getting two responses in two mins from the "who wants to join the crew thing" We (some of the cronies) have decided toget some more members, you can leave the cronies to join if you want but its up to you.
What do the cronies do?

*tumble weed blows past*

what do the crew do?
Storys and from now on any suggestions are welcome, we are currently thinking about doing some thing which would be really cool.

so if you want to join the crew dont say in here make it a surprise, email one of us.
the crew is:
KR (me)
Longy
Pro Evo
ssxpro
Triple H
Spike
resi

and newest member
Tom
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:23
Regular
what?

MSN
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Can't MSN keeps freezing up,

what I meant is if the 'crew' wants to recruit, then im here.
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:38
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Just for what its worth...i thought i would recommend two people who i thought it might be good to have in the crew...Neo and Badgerman. Seem jolly good posters to me, and badger always seems to make me laugh while Neo always seems to write level headed stuff.

Just a thought.
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:41
Regular
"es argh"
Vote for me yadda yadda yadda....
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:53
Regular
shut your pie hole nicolas :D
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:08
Regular
So you are starting it again...

Can I be in both? If the answer is no, then I on't really don't want to be in either because I heard the rivalry it has created in the past.

Its just that I rarely see fellow Cronies and I haven't even been asked to do anything...
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:45
Regular
no you cant be in both and no it is not starting up again, i never really left the crew, it was just a big plan to get me in the cronies so i could do the cronies story and the crew would come back bigger and better. story up soon.

enjoy your nothingness cronies
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:53
Regular
bah so it was neo you were talking to earlier!

*sobs* forgotten about me then?
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:56
Regular
"round the outside"
can i join?
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:58
Regular
oi we are taking every one's things into perspective

Who has ahd a go at me for no reason when i was arguing with others etc etc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.