GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Crew needs you *points*"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 19:27
Regular
Right after getting two responses in two mins from the "who wants to join the crew thing" We (some of the cronies) have decided toget some more members, you can leave the cronies to join if you want but its up to you.
What do the cronies do?

*tumble weed blows past*

what do the crew do?
Storys and from now on any suggestions are welcome, we are currently thinking about doing some thing which would be really cool.

so if you want to join the crew dont say in here make it a surprise, email one of us.
the crew is:
KR (me)
Longy
Pro Evo
ssxpro
Triple H
Spike
resi

and newest member
Tom
Wed 15/05/02 at 19:50
Regular
You've all got delusions of grandeur - SR run the forums, not me, not anyone, and certainly not KR (but he likes to think so).

As of now, I don't want to be associated or affiliated with any clan or group.
Wed 15/05/02 at 19:53
Regular
RM18 wrote:
and certainly not KR (but he likes to think so).

a link to a topic where i have said that would be helpfull so i can read what i said for myself.

Whats that? you aint got one?

not surprised.
Wed 15/05/02 at 19:55
Regular
I'm not surprised you didn't read what I said properly. I said 'likes to think so', not 'has said so'. I don't know why you want to start up rival groups. Seems childish really.
Wed 15/05/02 at 19:57
i'll second that RM18
Wed 15/05/02 at 20:02
Regular
(well seeing you aint been here since the beginning i shall do a special recap just for you)

I started the PS2 Crew way back in october with a few close friends on here, we weren't doing anything serious all we did was have a laugh etc and then me and longy started writing some storys, just doing cool storys etc not taking things too seriously at all and all was cool...

then Asher got jealous that he weren't added into the crew (we had intended him to be added in the next story) anyways i said "why dont you just go off and make SONY'S CRONIES (i did make the name up) and since then he has just been gay.
Wed 15/05/02 at 20:04
Regular
RM18 wrote:
I said 'likes to think so'

what makes you think that?
Wed 15/05/02 at 20:05
Regular
lol at the last sentence.

To be completely honest I think the personnel in the PS2 crew are much better posters.

If its okay with everyone I'd like not to be involved with anything - not a knock on you, just stay independent.

But if you ever feel like you want include me in our stories as a rogue fighter, feel free.

:)
Wed 15/05/02 at 20:09
Regular
oh and dont worry the forum wont split in half, the Cronies will dissapear within a month, guranteed
Wed 15/05/02 at 21:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Kid Rock wrote:
we are currently thinking about doing some thing which would be really cool.

That made me laugh so much!

:0)
Wed 15/05/02 at 21:11
Regular
Starlight wrote:
That made me laugh so much!
>
> :0)

glad it made you laugh, now get running

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.