GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-BOX gets a taste of SNAKE!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/05/02 at 19:41
Regular
Well, I do not want to get everyone going crazy, but... METAL GEAR IS COMING TO THE X-BOX! The X-Box version will be called Metal Gear Substance and will appear at this years E3, until then we are all really left in the lurch but this is an unofficial place to talk about this game as much as you want, I can't wait!
Mon 13/05/02 at 15:18
"High polygon count"
garbe123 wrote:
> Well, I do not want to get everyone going crazy, but... METAL GEAR IS
> COMING TO THE X-BOX! The X-Box version will be called Metal Gear
> Substance

Which will also be appearing on PS2 and PC.

So PS2 is still the only place to play MGS2.

Owning a PS2, that's one less reason to keep my Xbox. Ho hum. :-(
Sat 11/05/02 at 13:28
yeah but splinter cell aint xbox only and i like xbox only games better, for some strange reason
Sat 11/05/02 at 12:58
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Uh huh.
Sat 11/05/02 at 12:58
Regular
splinter cell will wipe the floor of metal gear solid games, see the gin review of splinter cell, and it looks ten times as good as mgs2, and they wouldn't make that much of an improbement in mgs substance.
Sat 11/05/02 at 12:45
Regular
"this is a tagline"
I think that the sniper rifle part is really cool - when the bullet time kicks in. But would a multiplayer Max Payne deathmatch work?

Two people running around really slow, shooting eachother? I doubt it, co-op mode would be the muts nuts though :-)

*Sorry that this has nothing to do with MGS:S!!
Sat 11/05/02 at 12:33
ok m8 but Max Payne lacks a multiplayer i would only rent the game if Max Payne 2 didnt
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:57
Regular
Max Payne of course, I think he brought a lot more people into gaming and took a geeky edge that some people curse with playing consoles, Max Payne is wicked and I can't wait for Max Payne 2!
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:47
who is the first action hero of all time
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:44
Regular
Silent85 wrote:
> I liked raiden I prefer him to snake Snakes just boring in my honest
> opinion.

You can't be a hardcore Metal Gear fan then, if you had gone through MGS1 3 times and MGS2 3 times you build a bond with Snake and trust me he is the 2nd coolest action hero of all time! SNAKE IS BACK.
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:41
I liked raiden I prefer him to snake Snakes just boring in my honest opinion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.