GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-BOX gets a taste of SNAKE!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/05/02 at 19:41
Regular
Well, I do not want to get everyone going crazy, but... METAL GEAR IS COMING TO THE X-BOX! The X-Box version will be called Metal Gear Substance and will appear at this years E3, until then we are all really left in the lurch but this is an unofficial place to talk about this game as much as you want, I can't wait!
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:41
Regular
Well, I do not want to get everyone going crazy, but... METAL GEAR IS COMING TO THE X-BOX! The X-Box version will be called Metal Gear Substance and will appear at this years E3, until then we are all really left in the lurch but this is an unofficial place to talk about this game as much as you want, I can't wait!
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:49
Regular
I just can't wait, I found MGS2 a let down in many ways, but Konami finally get a chance to sort it out, Snake could possibly be the main character, will it lead on from MGS2 or will it be MGS2 or maybe both!!! I hope they do a bonus disc with possibly MGS1 on it, this is the chance to show people why we game and have gamed for years, if this is not an insentive to get an X-Box then you are crazy, Halo, Halo 2, Matrix: Reloaded, Bruce Lee: Quest for the Dragon and Metal Gear Solid Substance!! Beat that GAMECUBE! LOL, hahahahahaha.
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:51
I have just read the news I reckon this is a sign the x-box is selling well now :)
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Xbox IS selling well acording to recent reports.

European Xbox and PS2 weekly sales are currently neck and neck, clearly showing that the price cut did the trick. Software sales for Xbox are no also very high, reports are that current Xbox owners have and average of 3.7 games. Very high for a console that is only two months old and this news will certantly please developers. Halo and DOA3 have already topped the 1million sales mark aswell.

Xbox still is tailing PS2 sales in america. Which ain't bad considering just being outsold by one of the best selling machines of all time.

As for Japan, there is no news so im guessing its not doing so good. Having said that I highly doubt that is still getting outsold by the PS1 and such as reports a while back said. Don't believe everything you read.

As for MGS:substance...Hell YEAH. You should have seen my face when I read that article on ign, I couldn't believe it! I can't wait untill E3 to find out what its all about.
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah just read the news on that too. :-) Excellent news about the European sales and of course MGS Substance. :-)

E3 is shaping up to be excellent ! Drool buckets at the ready people !
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:58
Regular
I think it will be the biggest game ever and will surpass MGS2 and we will finally/hopefully play as Snake throughout the whole of the main game!
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:01
its gonna be one hell of a summer
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, Raiden didn't get much in the way of positive feedback. ;-))
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I read rumous awhile back of the new Xbox MGS game being and update of the original MGS on the PS1, just like the new Resident Evil on GC is a remake.

E3 will tell all. Lets hop MGS substance is the game that rocks the show!
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:10
What the hell is that....

Yes Raiden its your hair it cracked me that did

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.