GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Wookiee Happy today or what !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/05/02 at 09:14
Regular
Yes I know this is nothing to do with Sony but I dont care as I know Wookiee will look in here today.

I just want to say congrats on the double mate !!
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:14
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Yes I know this is nothing to do with Sony but I dont care as I know Wookiee will look in here today.

I just want to say congrats on the double mate !!
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:19
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Hey nh :) *Georgey Burley's Barmy Army- I.T.F.C*
I really hope we don't go down although I think it is 99.9% certain we will :( Maybe a miracle will happen, you never know .... :)
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:24
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Nah - Liverpool want to finish second so they dont have to prequalify for the champions league. They will no doubt cream us on Saturday :(
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:54
"High polygon count"
Why thank you, kind sir!

Yes, today is the day of the Happy Wookiee. Even being at work can't bring me down!

And I'm off to London on Sunday for the parade.

Glory, glory Arsene Wenger!
And the Reds go marching ON, ON, ON!

Here's hoping the FA land Swan-dive Van Nostrilboy with a lengthy ban for punching Freddie "The Red Marauder" Ljungberg in the guts. Dirty diving amatuer, and a bad loser too.
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:55
Liverpool Pah enough said I hate the city centre Manchester is much better because u can just hope on a train to the trafford centre if nothing takes ya fancy in the centre
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:58
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No worries Wookiee - enjoy the day out, should be good fun.

And yes Van Nistleroy really pee's me off, I know you cant just count what happens in one game but that dive he did at Portman Road could be the thing that sends us down. That is if derby manage to beat Sunderland - otherwise we were doomed anyway...
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Swan-dive Van Nostrilboy -- Lol :-)
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:04
"High polygon count"
Don't know if you watched the match, but he was brought on as a sub, and within ONE MINUTE he was trying the same thing again.

Thankfully, Durkin the Gherkin (that's Paul Durkin to the rest of you) didn't get suckered by it.

You could see from the start, though, that United's main tactic was to hack away at our players and try and get them to retaliate and sent off.

A lot of teams have done that this season, simply because they haven't been able match us in terms of pure footballing ability. Last night was one of the most blatant examples of it, and is why I'm getting a bit p***ed off with everyone in the press saying tht United were "gracious losers". They weren't - they were dirty, because they can't handle losing.

But we had the last laugh!

"Old Trafford - Champion's Section" - that was a classic banner the fans unfolded. :-)
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:09
I am glad arsenal won because My team leeds weren't going anywhere lol
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:16
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Yes I certainly did and I really enjoyed the game, the discussion in our office this morning has been around how come Scholes and Neville didn't get sent of ?

Ten minutes after he got booked Scholes blatently took out Viera in front of Durkin and got away with it, then when Neville kicked the ball at Ljunberg when he was on the ground. Players have been sent off for both of those things this season - but it was at Old Trafford I suppose.

And when is Ferguson going to stop complaining against every decision - does he really think that Wiltord dived when Neville took him out ? Mad.

Van Nistleroy will be getting his Honorary Oscar soon for his performances, Bad losers the lot of them..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.