GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/08/06 at 10:37
Regular
Morning guys, still a bit tired but I have lots of things to do today.

I have to get the newspaper, buy the lottery tickets, go into town and do some shopping, do some chores around the house and garden. Then I suppose work on my site. Actually that's not really a lot of things I have to do :/.

What are you up to this weekend? Smedlos you must be sitting by the window with your BBQ all ready just waiting for it to stop raining heh. And Kawada, knowing you it'll be PGR3.
Page:
Wed 01/08/07 at 19:14
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Seeing as it's supposed to be nice weather probably go out on the town Friday and / or Saturday night
Thu 19/07/07 at 08:23
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
@ngeI wrote:
> Upcoming weekend possibly going out again to someone's bday.
> Nothing is set in stone though.

Its set in stone now, roll on the weekend.

I will also be seeing me mam, and doing things with the kids. Tommy has broke up for the holidays already, 7 weeks off :O Arghhhh!
Mon 16/07/07 at 09:42
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Upcoming weekend possibly going out again to someone's bday. Nothing is set in stone though.
Sun 15/07/07 at 23:02
Regular
Saturday was sunny so I went out a lot, but today the weather has been poor so I stayed in most of the day.

Next week I think we're going out to another little village. Might give me a chance to take some more photos.
Wed 11/07/07 at 10:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Going up town to catch up with everyone
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:55
Regular
Maybe....
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:54
Regular
gay sex?
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:54
Regular
Could be like one of those Myspace parties, except with more sex.
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:51
Regular
Going to the next Freeola Meet. We're having it at Biggie's house. We just havent asked him yet.
Sun 08/07/07 at 13:36
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ann Summers party Friday night and out In town after to get not so drunk. ;)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.