GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RalliSport Or Max Payne"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 21:23
Regular
Which would you get, I know all about Max Payne but which is worth it more?
Thu 09/05/02 at 16:59
Regular
yakumo wrote:
> Eat my shorts!!, I actually said in the post that you didnt say you
> liked it, it just didnt sound like you liked at...correct me if im
> wrong.
> Im angry at this dude because he called me a prat for saying I liked
> the xbox, the guys a weirdo!!

Hey man I only have a problem with people who twist my posts. I don't have a problem with Xbox - I actually want one. Having to tell you evetything more than once before your dead brain understands is starting to annoy me. I have already said all this.

Is English your second language or are you just stupid?
Thu 09/05/02 at 14:25
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Eat my shorts!!, I actually said in the post that you didnt say you liked it, it just didnt sound like you liked at...correct me if im wrong.
Im angry at this dude because he called me a prat for saying I liked the xbox, the guys a weirdo!!
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:39
yep get max payne but turn the contrast up on ur tv :)
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:18
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Get Max Payne. Thats my opinion!
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:52
Calm down people or for the good of the fourum I will have to report the both of you :)
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:38
Regular
yakumo wrote:
> so in the sega forum you express dislike for xbox, in the xbox forum
> you say the ps2 is lame so what do you go into the sony forum and bad
> mouth the gamecube and so and so on, so much for your zero tolerance
> crap, go back to nazi Germany!!

Oh and just in case anyone here is interested in facts, rather than the fantasy in your head, the only console I dislike is the PS2, as I've already told you.

Does everyone have to tell you evetything twice, or just people you have an inferiority complex with?
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:36
Regular
yakumo wrote:
> so in the sega forum you express dislike for xbox, in the xbox forum
> you say the ps2 is lame so what do you go into the sony forum and bad
> mouth the gamecube and so and so on, so much for your zero tolerance
> crap, go back to nazi Germany!!

Hey prat, the only thing I've said that's bad about the Xbox was MS's marketing and the price. That's hardly disliking the console - it's disliking the decisions being made behind it.

Sorry, I over-estimated your intelligence here and guessed you would understand that.

As for your Germany comment, not a very clever one is it? Naziism is a sensitive subject in some circles so using it in a forum is not the most intelligent of moves is it?

Every day I am forced to add a name to the list of thick b*stards that I know of, and today your name hit the list. :o)
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Hey Yakumo ,now you're starting to get a little angry and nasty.

Exactly what you're moaning about.
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:05
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:02
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Gar-J wrote:
you're saying something that not even an
> oran-utang that is slow compared to his jungle-dwelling mates would
> say ('pooh pooing').
> Oh and by the way, the only console I think is lame is the PS2. Where
> you got that idea about the Xbox I have no idea.

yakumo wrote:(thats me, about 4 days ago)

> Dude, I have an xbox, and frankly its cool, I know my console gaming
> and except for the size theres nothing wrong with it.
> Consider this, you buy an xbox for £300 you get everything the
> ps2 has plus a hardrive and modem, if you brought a ps2 early on you
> get the ps2 for £300 and........and....... well you have to pay
> an extra £100+ for the modem and hardrive.
> So asking for £300 for the xbox wasnt that big a deal.

Beeeeech on heat wrote:(thats you Gar-j)

"There's no point moaning at me about the price 'dude'. The vast majority of people don't look at it like you do, and that's why the Xbox didn't sell. I know you get a hard drive with the Xbox, and I know how much the PS2 sold for when it first came out, but has that made the SLIGHTEST bit of difference to Xbox sales? No. Why? Cos it was too expensive, you prat.

Microsoft can't win the console war just with you buying the console. They need to appeal to the larger market, and can they do that when all Joe Public cares about is the price? Does your Mr Average know that getting a hard drive and modem included in the 300 quid price was a better deal than the release of the 2 year old PS2? No, he doesn't. Just he just look at the 100 quid price difference between PS2 and Xbox and think Xbox is just really expensive? Yes, he does.

And next I suppose you're going to tell me Microsoft didn't drop the price cos they were desperate to sell some consoles? Why did they then? The goodness of their hearts? Give me a break.

You obviously have Bill Gate's face tattooed on your ar5e and you worship the ground he walks on, so this form of reality probably won't make any
sense to you and you'll post again telling me how much of a bargain the Xbox is compared to a car or something. Look - I don't care. It was too expensive to appeal to a larger audience and that is why MS dropped the price. Prat."

I know you didnt express your hate for it, but that doesnt sound like someone who has and enjoys the xbox, you called me a prat twice just for saying I like the xbox, for jebus sake.
Oh yeah the pooh pooing is a simpsons quote make of it as you will!!!,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.