GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RalliSport Or Max Payne"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 21:23
Regular
Which would you get, I know all about Max Payne but which is worth it more?
Mon 13/05/02 at 11:19
Cant tell its one of the x-box owners fav games can ya
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Max Payne - definatley!
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:47
Regular
What are you crying about? I didn't say who was in the helicopter or where it fell from or indeed the out-come of the game! Stop crying!
Sat 11/05/02 at 12:58
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Thanks for telling that to us who haven't played it... Actually I doubt it matters, but it's the principle :-)

Y'see, I contradicted myself! Never make me a notable...
Sat 11/05/02 at 12:22
Regular
beanz wrote:
> that tower bit was just a p*ss take of the matrix wasn't it?? the
> sept 11 incident didn't come to mind when i played it...

The ending did a bit to me, when the helicopter falls off and crushes the lower building.
Sat 11/05/02 at 11:47
Regular
"accidental superher"
that tower bit was just a p*ss take of the matrix wasn't it?? the sept 11 incident didn't come to mind when i played it...
Sat 11/05/02 at 01:10
Regular
Pathetic Fallacy wrote:
> I think Max Payne on the PC was much better but they should release
> some new backgrounds for the save screen etc cos the all include the
> twin towers

Oh give it a rest. You're nearly as bad as the Americans! The tragedy that happened on September 11th is bad, yea, but no point trying to censor it. What is your goal? To make everyone in the world forget the twin towers ever existed? What's the point in that? 'History that is forgotten is soon repeated'.

Did everyone try and cut Germany out of the European map when they started WWI? No. WWII? No. Why? Cos the country exists no matter what they did. And in the same way, the twin towers existed this time last year why why try and cover that up?

People like you are already trying to change the name of the next Lord of the Rings movie from 'The Two Towers' to something else, even though the name is based on the 50+ year old book. Give it a rest and let the world get on with its business, and stop trying to change world history because of one terrorism attack.

Exactly why one single terrorism attack in America is given so much priority is a mystery to me, as middle-eastern countries have to put up with it on a daily basis. Do they demand to change backgrounds in games? No. Do they want to change movie content? No. Do they ask for national holidays on September 11th? No. It's only cos the victim was the USA this time that this has been given so much momentum, but given their foreign 'I'm bigger than you so do what I say' policy, is it such a surprise what happened?
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:51
Regular
Pathetic Fallacy wrote:
> I think Max Payne on the PC was much better but they should release
> some new backgrounds for the save screen etc cos the all include the
> twin towers.

Sorry mate but I have to disagree, the X-Box version is by far the best version of the game. Load times are better than any other version, the only slow-down that occurs is Bullet-Time and the X-Box pad makes this by far the best version of the game. To take away the 'Twin Towers' would have required the game to be re-designed and it is perfect as it is, can't wait for Max Payne 2 and hopefully E3 will bring me some interesting news on this title and I hope they release the X-Box version at the same time as the PC version, this way the wait won't be as bad, bring on the PAYNE PART 2!
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:42
Yea on one of the loading screens it has them on dont it ?
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:41
I think Max Payne on the PC was much better but they should release some new backgrounds for the save screen etc cos the all include the twin towers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.