GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD in May - The new trial thing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 17:19
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1747

---

Go here to see SR's idea for a change in GAD.

What do you feel about this new 'version' of Gameaday?
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:32
Regular
"That's right!"
Since they don't have any shops in the north (bunch o' southern fairies) the discount card is kind of useless to me, and I rarely buy stuff online. But I would like a free gift :-) So I think I'll join anyway
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:29
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
This is a very good idea, buisness wise, for SR. Good knowledge! I don't mind as I'm already a member.
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:27
"Darkness, always"
A good way of encouraging people to become members, and should have been done long ago. People will now be utterly gutted when they win GAD only to find their membership has recently expired though heheh.
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:25
"Uzi Lover"
Hercules! wrote:
I'll become a member but i'll need to find out some stuff first.

Special Reserve = Good quality service with good quality prices. I reccomend.
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think I'll be like MoJo.

If the GAD goes back to normal after a month then I'll join up.

If it doesn't go back to normal then I will join up.

If I win in the next part of this month, then I won't really care because I'll have myself a membership anyway.

*Cackles for no reason*`
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:24
Regular
That sucks. I don't want a membership, as I never buy online. I've probably decreased my chances of winning even more now, d'oh!
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:24
"Uzi Lover"
I was going to buy a Gamecube from Special Reserve very soon. My membership ran out a little while ago.

Hey, even if SR do keep the same rules as they are for this month, £7 is nothing if you have the chance to win many games worth around £40.
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
hhhhmmmmm
Just read that thingy and its interesting, I was waiting to become a member anyway but this makes it all the better.

I dont even think it was SR's idea as i heard this quite a while back from one of the members on here.

You know whats going to happen though, loads of newbies will sign up and SR will see how good of an idea it is and keep it this way.

And why not ey, theyre asking for about £7 and you can win games.

Not bad.

I'll become a member but i'll need to find out some stuff first.

:)
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:21
Regular
"That's right!"
If they decide to keep it this way, then I'll join, I've been wanting to buy some stuff from SR anyway. But I won't pay £7 just to join for a month if there's a chance the rules will go back to normal. Yes, I know, I'm stingy
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1747

---

Go here to see SR's idea for a change in GAD.

What do you feel about this new 'version' of Gameaday?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.