GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Frank's hairy man-boobs--- NEEDS YOU!*points*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 22:44
Regular
I need you all to help me make the biggest decision of my all of my lives. Please before you answer, think to what the consequences could be if I go ahead with this life changing decision.

Do I shave my hairy man-boobs?

Ever since I was 4 I’ve had a hairy chest, now 15 years later, I feel its time to shed the fuzz that has held me back all these years.

When I was 6 I hid a frog in my chest hair to keep my mother from killing it with her broom (she hated frogs), I kept the frog for over six months in my chest hair, which subsequently killed him from chocking a giant fur ball.

The ladies seem to love it, I walk into a club with my Hawaiian shirt open and they go wild. But while it does draw them to me it does sadly push them away, most of the time after they also choke on a fur ball.

But enough stories.

Or
Do I wax them? It maybe painful but they’ll be silky smooth.
or
Do I keep them as they are and fight crime?

Please help me decide!!!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:44
I need you all to help me make the biggest decision of my all of my lives. Please before you answer, think to what the consequences could be if I go ahead with this life changing decision.

Ever since I was 4 I’ve had a hairy chest, now 15 years later, I feel its time to shed the fuzz that has held me back all these years.

When I was 6 I hid a frog in my chest hair to keep my mother from killing it with her broom (she hated frogs), I kept the frog for over six months in my chest hair, which subsequently killed him from chocking a giant fur ball.

The ladies seem to love it, I walk into a club with my Hawaiian shirt open and they go wild. But while it does draw them to me it does sadly push them away, most of the time after they also choke on a fur ball.

But enough stories.

Or
Do I wax them? It maybe painful but they’ll be silky smooth.
or
Do I keep them as they are and fight crime?

Please help me decide!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.