GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Elections: Vote Insane Bartender!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/05/02 at 14:34
Regular
You will.

He'll wear you down with his big words and fancy Latin, and you'll come round to his way of thinking. (Albeit a somewhat inferior version of it).

;o)
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:41
What do you lot have against Insane Bartender? I'm slow, so tell me what crime he has committed in the past few hours that have aggrovated you so much. To me, he seems fine, but then again...

Can't we all just get along kiddies? When you get to my age, you learn that lesson ;D
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:39
"Darkness, always"
nh wrote:
> *walks away from topic*

walk away all you want, but Chaos Theory came first, and was renamed. It is well documented.
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Insane Bartender wrote:

> You are wrong you fool.
>
> I am wrong IN YOUR OPINION. But wrong in what sense?

Read the rest of the post. You are wrong in stating that Chaos theory was renamed Complexity theory.

It was not. The "Science of Complexities" was named as such so that it could include various sciences and theoretical models of which Chaos theory was one.

I have had enough of your diatribe now and I assume you will want to get the last word in but hey, that is entirely up to you, I dont care.

*walks away from topic*
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:37
"Darkness, always"
Protoss wrote:
> <----------
>
>
> IB takes these forums too seriously, only a complete fool like me will
> bring fun back to these forums!

On the contrary, i don't take these forums seriously at all, it is your regulars that started attacking me. I have merely been defending myself, as I originally did nothing wrong.
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:35
"Darkness, always"
Brew wrote:
> God, can I not get my point across. I am going home now, so just read
> my post again carefully, not just the bits you want to object to huh.
> And when you want reply, do so tomorrow, TO MY FACE.
>
> Brew

I object to your entire post, but only felt part of it worthy of reply.

Tell me where you live, and I'll be more than happy to meet up and talk about this.
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:35
"High polygon count"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> I know... the thought of you as notable. Good God.....

Well, they voted for me...
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:33
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
God, can I not get my point across. I am going home now, so just read my post again carefully, not just the bits you want to object to huh. And when you want reply, do so tomorrow, TO MY FACE.

Brew
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:33
"Mimmargh!"
<----------

IB takes these forums too seriously, only a complete fool like me will bring fun back to these forums!
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:31
"Darkness, always"
Brew wrote:
> OK, now I've got a test of your maturity. Let's see if we can both
> just leave this matter alone. I've had enough of it and you, as has
> everyone else I expect. I only ask that you leave SR out of your
> views, correct or not. That means not typing snidey posts back in the
> fervent hope that they may have gone home and you can have the upper
> hand. Can you do that?

A rich offer, one I made myself some hours ago, and it wasn't good enough it seems. And I make posts in the hope of reply, not in the hope of it's absence.
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
nh wrote:
> Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> Insane Bartender wrote:
> You people are sick. Even I never dreamed you were capable of such
> atrocities.
>
> I vote for IB as the first official not able.

---

Why are you taking it out on Ice Blaster... the real IB?

;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.