GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox too big"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/05/02 at 10:15
Regular
Anybod else's mates keep going on about the actual Xbox being too big? how rediculous is that? it sits there and in all honesty takes up minimal space. I think it must be the only reason they can think of to diss the box as they are all stuck on PS2 cukoo land. anybody had their xbox for ages then played on a PS2- you see a clear difference in the graphics. JB
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Play more sleep les"
The Xbox may be big, but so's a Desktop PC and nobody complains about the size of a PC case. Besides, I can't lose something as big as the Xbox which is a good thing. Surely it's what's on the inside that counts anyway? And no, I'm not fat - before you ask!
Mon 06/05/02 at 11:49
Regular
"simpsons rule"
my mates do they say it is big i have to agree with them
Mon 06/05/02 at 06:22
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Listen, Gates, make our box smaller.

(ohhhh Matron!)
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:12
They'll make an Xbow smaller than your average dog!
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:10
"For the horde!!!!"
blahpro wrote:
> They should make a sort of 'PS-Sone' version of the X-Box lol!

they will make pocket size xboxs in a few years time lol
Sun 05/05/02 at 18:57
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
The Xbox-one, now theres a thought! hey you never know in 10 years we might all be carrying an Xbox system built into our watches.

Pacing the city streets on a Friday night after work, waiting for a bus you feel the urge to play Halo.

You strap on your Visor with its little screen in one eye, and you play and play until the complete the game. Unfortunatly you miss the bus, the weekend has gone, and you can just take a short stroll back into work :)
Sun 05/05/02 at 18:20
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Not as small as the PS-Sone but just smaller than it is at the moment!
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:52
Regular
"this is a tagline"
It'd have to have a bloomin' small hard drive - they could put it in little toy dogs... :-S
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Brrrrr."
They should make a sort of 'PS-Sone' version of the X-Box lol!
Sun 05/05/02 at 12:02
GlideM wrote:
> Unless your a women, then size is everything apperantly ;) he he
LOL
GM
Good one
BUT Not in the case of the Xbox You cant say anything wrong with the size of the XBOX it is just BIG and BEAUTIFUL
ALL AGREE SAY YEA
YEA
YEA
YEA
Ria
Dont say anything against the XBOX now OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.