GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox too big"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/05/02 at 10:15
Regular
Anybod else's mates keep going on about the actual Xbox being too big? how rediculous is that? it sits there and in all honesty takes up minimal space. I think it must be the only reason they can think of to diss the box as they are all stuck on PS2 cukoo land. anybody had their xbox for ages then played on a PS2- you see a clear difference in the graphics. JB
Wed 08/05/02 at 12:18
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
handbags at dawn!!
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:11
Regular
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:
> You kind of contradicted yourself there.

Erm, no I didn't. Ninty is using the small size as a selling point. Is it a selling point that makes Mr Average want to buy one? No, it doesn't. No-one says 'OMG I want a Gamecube cos it's so small!'. So no, I didn't contradict myself.

> And don't assume that just because we're in the Xbox forum we all have Xboxes and hate GameCubes.

Where did I assume that? Unlike some people, I don't post where I think my posts will be worshipped just to make friends. I couldn't care less if you all loved the Gamecube. I also couldn't care less if you all loved the Xbox. I'm stating my opinion, which is nothing to do with the opinion of others in or outside here.

Now get lost you prat.
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:01
Regular
"keep your receipt"
"A unique selling point yes, but does it make you want to buy one?"

You kind of contradicted yourself there. And don't assume that just because we're in the Xbox forum we all have Xboxes and hate GameCubes.
Tue 07/05/02 at 15:42
Regular
Gamecube is so small you can fit it in your Jap's eye.

A unique selling point yes, but does it make you want to buy one? No. It's like saying OMG the Xbox has the greenest X of all the consoles! So what? It doesn't affect the games, graphics, sound or anything else. So what's the fuss about?
Tue 07/05/02 at 09:31
Regular
"accidental superher"
geez i REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUSS IS ALL ABOUT....
everyone here knows it's bigger than the ps2 and gc...
but i DON'T CARE cos i have it to PLAY games and not to look at!
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:54
Exactly. Like I already have.
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:28
Regular
"keep your receipt"
FACT - The Xbox is bigger than the PS2 and GameCube.

Get over it.
Mon 06/05/02 at 19:31
Oops. Sorry.

Thought it hadn't posted!
Mon 06/05/02 at 19:31
Who cares if it's big?

It sits under your sodding TV!
Mon 06/05/02 at 19:30
Who cares if it's big?

It sits under your sodding TV!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.