GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"super mario sunshine looks ......"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 19:54
Regular
absolute pants! The graphics are rubbish and the gameplay even worse!
For any one who has recently bought NOM then you will notice a picture of mario squirting water at a village!it looks so rubbish! im marios biggest fan and i really cant see myself buying this game!
Any way this shot in particular is all blurred and the horizion looks really bad!
the whole mission of the game is to clear up paint and it is entirely based on a place called dolphin island! If you do have NOm then look at the picture of mario getting chased by the pirana flower! there is a glitch where marios back foot is going into the ground!!
the whole game looks almost as bad as the new zelda! please shigsy do somethin gabout this pile of s*** before it comes to us in the summer! I really cant wait for a good mario game and strapping a pack full of water and mopping up paint isnt my idea of gaming heaven!
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:37
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
gameplay, not graphics!!!!!!
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
very well said dooz2k2 atleast someone understands my words of wisdom!
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
once again I.Love.Gamecube dont you understand that the gameplay involves mopping up puddles with a hose pipe!!!! get it into your head!!!
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:48
"+ suspicious minds"
i dont thinkthats entirly acurate... thats what mario's punishment is. do you think nintendo are stupid enough to actually make agame about community service! if they did, sony would be all over it! "trash colector, starring lara croft, voted miss juvinele hall of 1997!"
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:51
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> once again I.Love.Gamecube dont you understand that the gameplay
> involves mopping up puddles with a hose pipe!!!! get it into your
> head!!!

when has nintendo failed us?

when have they made a rubbish game?

at what point did shigsy's ideas change from ''innovative'' to ''crap''
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
so why has mario got punishment?! mugged someones grandma! drink driving! part of a terroist organisation!!*realises he has taken this punishment thing to far but decides to carry on*
so hes been a naughty plumber and theyve sent him to mop up paint. Ah yes now its starting to sound good this could have a wicked story line after all! *sarcasm flows through fingers on to keys*
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I.Love.Gamecube i can assure you i am a nintendo freak and ive have never abandoned them through thick and thing and i can tell you that they are by no means perfect! here are sevral reasons:
clayfighter 1/3
nagano winter olympics
body harvest
silicon valley
robotron 64
buck bumble
a bugs life
earthworm jim 3d
penny racers
and last but by all means least the fantastic lode runner 3d!

now listen here ive had the unfortunate experiance of playing and by accident playing these games and i can assure you that they all wanted me to be sick so shut up cos nintendo CAN make mistakes and they can let us down!

we were also promised that majoras mask would be better than the original and what happend...
link made friends with a boy that was trying to destroy the world!!
so shut up and listen to me!!!!
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:05
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> I.Love.Gamecube i can assure you i am a nintendo freak and ive have
> never abandoned them through thick and thing and i can tell you that
> they are by no means perfect! here are sevral reasons:
> clayfighter 1/3
> nagano winter olympics
> body harvest
> silicon valley
> robotron 64
> buck bumble
> a bugs life
> earthworm jim 3d
> penny racers
> and last but by all means least the fantastic lode runner 3d!
>
> now listen here ive had the unfortunate experiance of playing and by
> accident playing these games and i can assure you that they all wanted
> me to be sick so shut up cos nintendo CAN make mistakes and they can
> let us down!
>

stress!!!!!!!

P.S. I meant, have they ever let us down on a mario game!!!!
> we were also promised that majoras mask would be better than the
> original and what happend...
> link made friends with a boy that was trying to destroy the world!!
> so shut up and listen to me!!!!
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:08
"+ suspicious minds"
uh, nintendo didn't make those games. third party. devastating. and mario was framed for graffiti, so he has to clear up the paint. i hope there's good gameplay, i really do.
Mon 29/04/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Pringle28 wrote:
> absolute pants! The graphics are rubbish and the gameplay even
> worse!

The gameplay is even worse???

You my friend are a fool! Making a judgement like that before anyone, let alone you, has even played the game!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.