GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"super mario sunshine looks ......"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 19:54
Regular
absolute pants! The graphics are rubbish and the gameplay even worse!
For any one who has recently bought NOM then you will notice a picture of mario squirting water at a village!it looks so rubbish! im marios biggest fan and i really cant see myself buying this game!
Any way this shot in particular is all blurred and the horizion looks really bad!
the whole mission of the game is to clear up paint and it is entirely based on a place called dolphin island! If you do have NOm then look at the picture of mario getting chased by the pirana flower! there is a glitch where marios back foot is going into the ground!!
the whole game looks almost as bad as the new zelda! please shigsy do somethin gabout this pile of s*** before it comes to us in the summer! I really cant wait for a good mario game and strapping a pack full of water and mopping up paint isnt my idea of gaming heaven!
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
absolute pants! The graphics are rubbish and the gameplay even worse!
For any one who has recently bought NOM then you will notice a picture of mario squirting water at a village!it looks so rubbish! im marios biggest fan and i really cant see myself buying this game!
Any way this shot in particular is all blurred and the horizion looks really bad!
the whole mission of the game is to clear up paint and it is entirely based on a place called dolphin island! If you do have NOm then look at the picture of mario getting chased by the pirana flower! there is a glitch where marios back foot is going into the ground!!
the whole game looks almost as bad as the new zelda! please shigsy do somethin gabout this pile of s*** before it comes to us in the summer! I really cant wait for a good mario game and strapping a pack full of water and mopping up paint isnt my idea of gaming heaven!
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> absolute pants! The graphics are rubbish and the gameplay even
> worse!

What have you played it then??
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:05
"+ suspicious minds"
whats so bad about the entire game being on the one island? what the hell has that got to do with anything? and the screen shots look very good considering the game is set to be realesed in late september. nintendo are trying to avert from the childish fairytale story of princess' and evil monster. would you prefer the introductions of fairies and elves? and magic gnomes that sing showtoons in high pitched voices?
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:06
"+ suspicious minds"
whats so bad about the entire game being on the one island? what the hell has that got to do with anything? and the screen shots look very good considering the game is set to be realesed in late september. nintendo are trying to avert from the childish fairytale story of princess' and evil monster. would you prefer the introductions of fairies and elves? and magic gnomes that sing showtoons in high pitched voices?
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:10
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
and plus, did you know that all the shots released so far are of one level!!! It must be huge, you can see how far the buildings stretch into the distance!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I.Love.Gamecube wrote:
>and plus, did you know that all the shots released so far are of one >level!!! It must be huge, you can see how far the buildings stretch into >the distance!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you talkin about! thats just dodgy background painting! they had loads of that in the original mario! besides in super smash bros 64 they had exactly the same style backgrounds that look just like this and you cant go all the way to the horizon in that, can you! just shut up!
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:24
"+ suspicious minds"
you seem very set about bad mouthing h new mario game... oh well, i better get a new watermelon, this one's been sitting for to long
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I dont want to dislike! infact its the game i was waiting to come out on the GC thats why im so annoyed at how bad it looks! come on someone must agree that it isnt the most exciting of story lines? splashing water at dripping paint! its as exciting as watching paint dry!
*sorry about the pun*
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:33
"+ suspicious minds"
sorry, but at least its not the same old save the princess crap
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:33
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
i agree with you pringle28, the new screenshots in NOM do look terrible. i personally think that the idea behind the game is terrible, and the graphics barely surpass mario 64, the only part that looks better is mario himself.
isn't there meant 2 be a playable version at E3 next month, cos if this is what will be there people may b just a bit 'dissapointed' at nintendo about this. nintendo must b havin us on, cos they r way better than this

however, although it seems like i am completely against mazza sunshine, i'll wait until i'v played it, or at least seen more screenshots before i give my final judgement, after all it is nintendo making it, so there must be more to it that we have already been told

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.