GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to make the *entire* country Patriotic."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 12:14
Regular
Ok, I've figured out how we unite the entire country and solve the annoyance that is Le Pen.
Ready?

Declare war on France.
There you go.
The only country that likes them is Iraq, they test nukes in the Muaroro Atoll and England has a history of hating the French.

Declare war on them and everyone, myself included, would sign up and be standing at the entrance to the Chunnel with sticks.
Failing that, paint in big red paint across the White Cliffs of Dover
"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough"

It would unite us all, eradicate Le Pen and give England a sense of self again.

Damn Dirty French.
(except for Craw's missus)
Fri 26/04/02 at 17:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
There's nothing quite like a war to unite a country.

Naturally, I assume we'll make sure we have a politically correct representation of women and ethnic minorities in the front lines of our armed forces?
Fri 26/04/02 at 13:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because it was a joke from another discussion on a different forum I'm having at the same time.

Strange, it's an interesting and amusing discussion over there.
Fri 26/04/02 at 13:17
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Why aren't you slagging off the BNP at the same time? They have the same basic goals as the French equivalent.
Fri 26/04/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Not your monkey"
May work. Assuming other countries back us up.

Otherwise I bet iraq would love an excuse to pop a few nukes in our direction and we'd be pretty bu**ered.

Never said this before about anyone, but if theres one person that should be assinated, Pen is definately that man. Appart from Fred Durst
Fri 26/04/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, I've figured out how we unite the entire country and solve the annoyance that is Le Pen.
Ready?

Declare war on France.
There you go.
The only country that likes them is Iraq, they test nukes in the Muaroro Atoll and England has a history of hating the French.

Declare war on them and everyone, myself included, would sign up and be standing at the entrance to the Chunnel with sticks.
Failing that, paint in big red paint across the White Cliffs of Dover
"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough"

It would unite us all, eradicate Le Pen and give England a sense of self again.

Damn Dirty French.
(except for Craw's missus)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.