GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to make the *entire* country Patriotic."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 12:14
Regular
Ok, I've figured out how we unite the entire country and solve the annoyance that is Le Pen.
Ready?

Declare war on France.
There you go.
The only country that likes them is Iraq, they test nukes in the Muaroro Atoll and England has a history of hating the French.

Declare war on them and everyone, myself included, would sign up and be standing at the entrance to the Chunnel with sticks.
Failing that, paint in big red paint across the White Cliffs of Dover
"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough"

It would unite us all, eradicate Le Pen and give England a sense of self again.

Damn Dirty French.
(except for Craw's missus)
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:22
Actually, if we declared war on France, i doubt Eric would stay in his house in France. He would probably live in his house in another country.
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:24
I hope everyone here realises this is just a joke...

*returns Idiot's Guide to Nuclear War to local library*
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:48
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> Never said this before about anyone, but if theres one person that
> should be assinated, Pen is definately that man. Appart from Fred
> Durst

There is someone with a higher voice than Fred Durst? Surely that's physically impossible...;D
Sat 27/04/02 at 11:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
France is also an easy target, since they've hardly won a war on their own. It'll be a pushover.

How about we invade next Saturday, I'm working all week but I'm free every weekend. I'll bring the napalm shall I :D
Sat 27/04/02 at 11:20
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Maybe we should build up to France. No point rushing in there. We could start with something smaller, i don't know, maybe Luxembourg. I mean, who's gonna moan about that? In fact, who's even gonna notice, if we send a plane load of people out there we'll outnumber their army 3-to-1. If that all goes well, then we could think about maybe Latvia or somewhere like that, get a bit more practice, then go for France. No point rushing in here people!
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:24
Or we could just not go to war...

This is my first post as a regular, so that means...absolutely...nothing.
Mon 29/04/02 at 08:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
IT.
WAS.
A.
"JOKE"

Does anyone here know that word?
Anyone?
Mon 29/04/02 at 09:06
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Duh...

joke?
Mon 29/04/02 at 10:58
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Let's nuke Belgium.
Mon 29/04/02 at 10:58
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
I think someone already did.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.