GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARE GAMES GETTING LESS EXCITING?:version 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/04/02 at 19:33
Regular
(IMPROVED-version 2.sorry for version 1 which had no paragraphs !)
Hi this is my first post so I hope its a good un and know harsh comments on my spelling,im only 15 for crying out loud hahahahah anyway ive felt this way for along time now that games aren't as fun as what games were like for say the 1st next generation games consoles i.e. N64,Playstation,ect.

Ya probably think im some kinda idiot but ive been playing games since I was 5 and ive gone thru numerous games consoles(Sega mastersystem,nes,snes,gb,gba,n64,ps1,ps2,dc ta name but a few :) and played more than 10,000 games ( no joke a quarter of those I bought and the rest I either played on demo or round my m8s . Remember when games like MGS1 and Final Fantasy 7 was released? At the time they were ground breaking , games that when ppl played them gave them weird feelings inside themselves (anxiety That's why I want to become a games designer, I want to introduce new elements to games,elemnts the shigaru miyamoto(spelling :)) and hideo Kojima would be proud of.

After playing games for a long time you start to realise that many games are greatly influenced and as yet the only games console I have played which has the most original games for it has been the dreamcast.Ya may say that ps2 is better and indeed it is but what I said is "original games" which Sega make in abundance Star Online (first online console game to break new boundaries ) SHENMUE ( the dearest game ever created and the first game off its kind, forget shadow of memories! ) samba da amigo,chu-chu rocket,crazy taxi,virtua tennis, sonic adventure to name but a few. So to conclude, games developers ARE running out of ideas ( just look at MGS 2 s plot for proof of that )why day think hideo kojima wants to get anew developer for MGS 3? because he knows he has ballsed the whole thing up?! the plot I mean,,,everything else cant be bettered no 1 and by no game aahahahahahah anyway what im saying is games developers give some of us youngsters to express are feelings on games more and stress games will become better, just look at XBOX when it was being developed the Microsoft buds went round asking questions and surveying local ppl and well just look at the xbox NOW?? huge potential for best console ever !? no joke if it wernt for us, the people the console would never have became as cool as it has as is said for every other console ever made...............

x-citing
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:39
FinalFantasyFanatic writes such excellent posts he gets one hole pos tfrom another person. Just look down the page.
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:39
Regular
LIAM666 wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Do we get a version 3?
>
> sorry no, as this better version has major improved spelling and
> gramer so
> well i tell you what if ppl do a poll on wether i shuld do a version 3
> that coincides with the favour of me doing "another !" then
> ill gladly respond by doing it,yes.cheers

lol, I take it sarcasm isn't in your copy of the dictionary
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:40
Regular
FFF you are in no position to have a go at this thread considering that your, "i slept with britney spears" got one reply. slightly hypocritical isnt it?
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:41
Regular
""ill be back ""
Edgy wrote:
> LIAM666 wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Do we get a version 3?
>
> sorry no, as this better version has major improved spelling and
> gramer so
> well i tell you what if ppl do a poll on wether i shuld do a version
> 3
> that coincides with the favour of me doing "another !"
> then
> ill gladly respond by doing it,yes.cheers
>
> lol, I take it sarcasm isn't in your copy of the dictionary

and i take it sarcasm isnt in your dictionary either?read thru again andthen youll understand,yes
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:42
No but I take it Dick is in yours.
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:42
"period drama"
*chuckles lightly to himself*

I can't belive how worked up you get about your post that everyone is saying is crap anyway.
It's not like anyone really wants to know about hings that have been said a billion times before. And a lot better too.

Words on here don't cost money you know. You could try to add just a few vowels and perhaps use letters instead of numbers.

And there you go calling me gay and $*!&^ just so your 'rock hard' swear word can get past the filter.
What if I came out and said I really was gay, what would you do then? Not much, I'd bet, all your mental strength went out with your dignity.

Homophobic.
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:46
Regular
""ill be back ""
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> *chuckles lightly to himself*
>
> I can't belive how worked up you get about your post that everyone is
> saying is crap anyway.
> It's not like anyone really wants to know about hings that have been
> said a billion times before. And a lot better too.
>
> Words on here don't cost money you know. You could try to add just a
> few vowels and perhaps use letters instead of numbers.
>
>
> And there you go calling me gay and $*!&^ just so your 'rock hard'
> swear word can get past the filter.
> What if I came out and said I really was gay, what would you do then?
> Not much, I'd bet, all your mental strength went out with your
> dignity.
>
> Homophobic.
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:47
"period drama"
Quinty wrote:
> FFF you are in no position to have a go at this thread considering
> that your, "i slept with britney spears" got one reply.
> slightly hypocritical isnt it?

Yeah but mine's good, this isn't.

Are you defending the homophobe liam when you just insulted him just down the page?
Now that's hypocritical.
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:49
Regular
er no FFF that was yesterday and today is a new day
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:50
"period drama"
LIAM666 wrote:

> gay boy gay boy gay boy gay boy gay boy!!!!!

Thanks for comfirming my suspicions.
You really are a narrow-minded homophobic prrk, aren't you?
Now i just feel sorry for you.

And, for the record I am not gay.

Not that it would matter if I was.
Except to you, of course. But you're not really a person.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.