GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARE GAMES GETTING LESS EXCITING?:version 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/04/02 at 19:33
Regular
(IMPROVED-version 2.sorry for version 1 which had no paragraphs !)
Hi this is my first post so I hope its a good un and know harsh comments on my spelling,im only 15 for crying out loud hahahahah anyway ive felt this way for along time now that games aren't as fun as what games were like for say the 1st next generation games consoles i.e. N64,Playstation,ect.

Ya probably think im some kinda idiot but ive been playing games since I was 5 and ive gone thru numerous games consoles(Sega mastersystem,nes,snes,gb,gba,n64,ps1,ps2,dc ta name but a few :) and played more than 10,000 games ( no joke a quarter of those I bought and the rest I either played on demo or round my m8s . Remember when games like MGS1 and Final Fantasy 7 was released? At the time they were ground breaking , games that when ppl played them gave them weird feelings inside themselves (anxiety That's why I want to become a games designer, I want to introduce new elements to games,elemnts the shigaru miyamoto(spelling :)) and hideo Kojima would be proud of.

After playing games for a long time you start to realise that many games are greatly influenced and as yet the only games console I have played which has the most original games for it has been the dreamcast.Ya may say that ps2 is better and indeed it is but what I said is "original games" which Sega make in abundance Star Online (first online console game to break new boundaries ) SHENMUE ( the dearest game ever created and the first game off its kind, forget shadow of memories! ) samba da amigo,chu-chu rocket,crazy taxi,virtua tennis, sonic adventure to name but a few. So to conclude, games developers ARE running out of ideas ( just look at MGS 2 s plot for proof of that )why day think hideo kojima wants to get anew developer for MGS 3? because he knows he has ballsed the whole thing up?! the plot I mean,,,everything else cant be bettered no 1 and by no game aahahahahahah anyway what im saying is games developers give some of us youngsters to express are feelings on games more and stress games will become better, just look at XBOX when it was being developed the Microsoft buds went round asking questions and surveying local ppl and well just look at the xbox NOW?? huge potential for best console ever !? no joke if it wernt for us, the people the console would never have became as cool as it has as is said for every other console ever made...............

x-citing
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:27
Regular
""ill be back ""
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Did you miss the fact that no-one cared the first time round?
>
> Or are you just blind
>
> Or stupid
>
> Or enjoy being taken the psss out of
>
> Or wear very tight undergarmets
>
> Or have some disease that makes you do everything twice
> Or have some disease that makes you do everything twice
>
> Or...woah!
> "Or" has lost all meaning to me......it looks really
> strange........ or or or or or...... freaky.
>
> Anyway, go away.
> "This is crap"

hahahahahhahaha guyzer we got another drag queen on our hands-m8 if ya aint got nothing ta say off will ya,just off,go bother some else
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:28
"period drama"
Shut up 'please' rude boy
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:29
Regular
> Shut up 'please' rude boy

leave him alone
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:30
Regular
""ill be back ""
> Shut up 'please' rude boy

what you gonna do "gayboy"!? hahahaahahaha dont make me laugh go and play with ya gaycube
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:32
Whats up with you FinalFantasyFanatic, have you no friends to speak to.
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:32
"period drama"
Ooh.

Liam getting a bit tetchy (that a word?).

I'm sorry

You are great

This is a good post

I like you

I'd like to be friends

You are scary

Please don't hurt me, I'm scared

You are the bestest person on the whole site

**SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT**
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:35
Regular
again shut up please
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:36
Regular
""ill be back ""
> Ooh.
>
> Liam getting a bit tetchy (that a word?).
>
> I'm sorry
>
> You are great
>
> This is a good post
>
> I like you
>
> I'd like to be friends
>
> You are scary
>
> Please don't hurt me, I'm scared
>
> You are the bestest person on the whole site
>
>
> **SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT**

i think final fantasy is a very good game series,you ruin it calling yourself it--lets wait for some gay reply GUYZER,i bet the dick will reply,hey why not quote me and make some spelling comparasons with me and you,yes, thats the only thing gayboys like you are good for,o yeah and fu*&king in prison with the inmates!!!!hahahahhahaa
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:37
"period drama"
That's better.

Always remember your mannners.
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:38
Regular
""ill be back ""
> That's better.
>
> Always remember your mannners.

you are gay,arnt you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.