GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Two films you *must* watch this weekend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/04/02 at 09:05
Regular
Sunday (I think)

The Hitcher - Rutger Haur & C Thomas Howell.
Kid picks up hitch-hiker who demands the the kid kills him. Kid refuses and kicks him out of the car, the Hitcher then spends the movie hunting the kid down.
It's dark, nasty and very, very good.

The Taking of Pelham 123
Best "Heist" film ever. Robert Shaw, Walther Matthau and a load of others.
A group of criminals take a NY subway train and hold the passangers hostage until they get $1 million ransom.
All the criminals are colour-coded (Mr White, Mr Black, Mr Blue...sound familiar?) and this film rocks. Big time.
Worth watching if only for the opening title music - Best 70s wah-wah music ever.

Don't miss these two films folks or you're most silly
Thu 25/04/02 at 10:24
Or maybe I was joking ;0.
Thu 25/04/02 at 14:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Hitcher is a class film, very tense and sometimes a bit spoocky like when C Thomas Howell wakes up in the police cell and finds all the cops in the place murdred. Great film.
Thu 25/04/02 at 14:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Exactly.

So trust me with Pelham 123 as well, you won't regret it.
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:05
Regular
Shall do.

I'll have to check up about The Hitcher, damn S4C. Pobel Y Cwm.
Thu 25/04/02 at 18:07
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Been a good week for movies on TV.

Goodfellas, Crash, American Werewolf, and Unforgiven.
Thu 25/04/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I saw The Hitcher in Scotland years ago. Well, I saw the end anyway, so it's sort of ruined for me. Oh well, I'll watch it anyway.

I'll watch that other one too, and that reminds me that I missed some Heist film last night with Pierce Brosnan in. Probably crap, but I still wanted to see it. :-(
Thu 25/04/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive got the Taking of Pelham 123 - Its one of my most favourite films! Highly recommended!
Thu 25/04/02 at 19:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
I saw the advret for The Hitcher last Sunday after Urban Legend had finished. I watched and thought to myself "that looks cool, I'll watch that". So I was gonna watch that anyway :-)

I'll check out Pelham 123 as well. Cheers GayBoot :-)
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
> The Taking of Pelham 123

*cough*cough*

... or was it ...

*atchoo!*

... I can't remember which.
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
pop

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.