GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intelligence of a forum user"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 09:45
Regular
A bunch of guys at my school have started saying that the only people using these forums are sad retarded loners with no friends.

Obviously I can't judge on whether or not you guys have friends other than your associates on the forum, but the least we could do is prove we are not retarded.

The only way I think of proving our non-retardedness is to show our amazing exam results on here. Then I can show them this thread and laugh as they crumble before me.

I'll start if you want - just confess to the results of whatever big exams you have taken recently:

Year 9 SATS - 8 in maths, 8 in english, 7 in science

GCSEs - 4 A*s, 7 As 1 B.

Your turn.
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
In scotland the education system is different.

Standard grades - Five 1's and three 2's
Highers - two A's, two B's and two C's

and I am in my seond year of uni.
Don't listen to what others say, what you do is your decision. People like different things. Also have a lot of good friends on here.
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:27
Regular
Ok...

SATS 7,7,7

GSCEs 2A*,4A,3B,1C

AS Levels A,A,A,A,B

A levels (predicted) A,A,A,A

Show that to your mate!
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:23
"...Unicef pennies.."
doublezero wrote:
> Hey, Wolfcastle, if you're so clever, why did your last movie suck?

("It was a mixture of action and comedy called 'McBain...Lets get Silly!'"

I will have you know that movie did NOT suck! I mean, it was just me in front of a brick wall for 2 and a half hours! so what if it cost $80 million? "Have you ever noticed how men always leave the toliet seat up? dats the joke...". Movie making at it's best.
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:40
year 2 at high school Maths test 28/37 not bad if i do say so myself
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:11
Regular
sats: 6,6,5

predicted GCSE's: 1A 2B 6/7C
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:06
I'm doing my Year 9 SATs in two weeks, but in the mocks the school made us do I got a 6 in English, 7 in Science and 8 in Maths :)
Wed 24/04/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
SAT's:

1 mark off of an 8 in science! Grrrr...
7 in maths
7 in english.
Wed 24/04/02 at 16:38
If there's anything I hate, It's idiots like them.
Wed 24/04/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Gcses:
3 A*, 6/7 As (forget) and 1 B
Wed 24/04/02 at 15:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
If anything, we're smarter than most people who don't use forums. These forums will help improve your writing skills.

Just ignore them, they're obviously very "hard".

Oh sorry Stryke, am I being judgemental again? Better not call them that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.