GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT DO U SAY WHEN U KILL?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/04/02 at 22:25
Regular
what do u gamers out there shout to your friends when u DESTROY them at a FPS or when they destroy u?
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:17
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I dont say anything, it makes you look stupid infront of your parents =]

"Yeah suck that fool!"

"..Pardon?!"

"Nothing..."
Wed 24/04/02 at 13:46
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
When I kill somebody, I can usually never get a word in edgeways, they are too busy telling me how it was a fluke etc etc, even though it will have been like the 20th time in succession.
When I die however, only 2 words spring in to my mind, "F", and "S".
Wed 24/04/02 at 13:24
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Semajal wrote:
> is it me of have i started a trend in putting "0"s in thing
> and saying ownage?

Argg! Are you Pauly Shaw!! (or whatever his name is!?)
Wed 24/04/02 at 11:57
Regular
"cant think of one.."
When playing with my mate a while back on Goldeneye or Perfect Dark, we'd commonly spout out various James Bond phrases, such as:
"You expect me to talk Goldfinger... no Mr Bond, I expect you to die!! hahaha"

Or, when you notice on his half of the screen that your friend is about to come round the corner into your line of fire:
"Good evening Mr Bond, i've been expecting you!..hahaha"
Wed 24/04/02 at 11:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
When I crush my girlfriend at Smackdown I usually punch the air and go "Eat it, beyatch". Then she kicks my butt at Bust A Move.
Wed 24/04/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Destroyed my mate at Halo last night.
Followed by

"I beat you at the game. I am clearly the winner and therefore the more virile man. I will be a success in my life and women will find me more attractive than you. Because I won"

Then he laughed at me and went home.
Wed 24/04/02 at 10:41
Regular
"I confused?"
I find that shooting someone with the weakest weapon possible when they have very little health, then after they die dance and sing how brilliant you are.
Wed 24/04/02 at 10:37
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Snipe wrote:
> ave it c***0rs...

--

Watch your language!
Wed 24/04/02 at 08:05
Regular
Semajal wrote:
> is it me of have i started a trend in putting "0"s in thing
> and saying ownage?

Meh, you've only just started saying things like that, its not like its new or anything.

I just say "Oh I'm sorry, did I make you cry?". Got it binded to my keypad so I just tap it to humiliate them :) I also say "Sorry Sniper, didn't see you" quite often ;)
Wed 24/04/02 at 07:07
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Die!!! Ha Ha Ha.

I'm evil...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.