GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT DO U SAY WHEN U KILL?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/04/02 at 22:25
Regular
what do u gamers out there shout to your friends when u DESTROY them at a FPS or when they destroy u?
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:56
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
You aren;'t as foul-mouthed as me then, Micro!

I may be good on the forums, but, in real life . . .
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I say " Eat lead you fool!"

If I lose, well, I say nothing, and try to get even...
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Bobba you"
Vottanator wrote:
> I think it's great playing an incompetant retard who has never played
> the game before. :-D

Lol it is great must agree, i would jsut like ot tell you something my mate broke his arm about a month and he could use controls propally and my other mate who doesnt own ps2 but he always come round to play GTA3 *sighs* any way if you have played Red faction you have to kill the most amount off people in that amount off time.

Broken are mate:50

Other mate:10

Lol!!

Even tho he aint played it before he should off beat a kid with a broken arm dont ya think?
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I think it's great playing an incompetant retard who has never played the game before. :-D

They get really annoyed and you just watch.

"Oh hold on, let me get a gun first."

You aim at their head and as soon as they stumble over a gun by accident, you blow their brains out. :-D
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Bobba you"
When i win a say GUTTED YOU CRAP B.

When i get killed i say You f crap b, even though they won.
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:00
"Mimmargh!"
I say stuff like ''you stink'' for if I die or win.
I may also shout out their name very loudly e.g. SIIIIMMMPPPSSSON!!!!
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:46
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Flames of Phoenix wrote:
> When I kill somebody, I can usually never get a word in edgeways, they
> are too busy telling me how it was a fluke etc etc

I used to get that, too. I used to play against a mate every single day, which sometimes got very irritating. Every time he died, he'd say, "That's not fair!" or "You've played it more than me, you know the level better" or "Gimme a chance! Let me kill you sometimes!"

I got sooooo agravated by having to sit there and let him kill me, because it was sooooo boring, that I chucked him out of my house. I couldn't stand him any longer. He hasn't been back since!
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
There are a number of things I say in a number of different scenarios.

If I'm playing a Slayer Battle on Perfect Dark and I am driving a rocket straight into someone's face, I will usually greet the person, hover a few times until they realise that I am about to kill them and the drive into their head or just detonate.

If I see a rocket is coming for me, I usually produce a faint squeal before trying to run away.

When actually playing a gun battle I always say something before I actually make the kill as well. If I creep up on more than one person I always say "Oh boooooooys...." Jaws style. Basically, everything I say is from films.

I look a bit of a retard when I die though, as I am bitching so much when I kill people that when I actually die, I am silenced! :-D

"The daddy has arrived."
"The Silent Assassin strikes again." (This means a lot to people I play Perfect Dark with, it means nothing to you :-D)
"OH I AM GOD!!"

:-D
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:43
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I have loads of little phrases which I say. Too many to state here.
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:28
ok this sounds strange but now u ask i don`t know but i know i used to say "go team go team" a lot in perfect dark.
but now it`s: they say "who shot me" and i say "me" not that i`m that good just they are rubbish once it happened 5 times in a row with them regenerating

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.