GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT DO U SAY WHEN U KILL?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/04/02 at 22:25
Regular
what do u gamers out there shout to your friends when u DESTROY them at a FPS or when they destroy u?
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:36
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
"yup.. ahhh .. that gonna stain.."

*laughs at his own humour*
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Twain wrote:

> "Stop ****ing going for me, for **** sake. Go for theat other
> t*** instead!"

Goldeneye brings back those hated of memories. I would usually play 4 player on it round at my friends house(I would only bring 1 pad, and only I would use it, as if I'd let their grubby fingers touch my property...), anyway, we would usually have 2 -v- 2. Whenever we played though, I would ALWAYS get the other team ganging up on me, I think it's because they were gay, they'd act like girls, and make it look like they were "best buddies". Worst thing was, my team mate would usually just laugh with them, him being oblivious to the fact that it took our teams score down.
I'm not bragging, but I was so much better than them at the game, probably why they did that. But it was still infuriating, because no mater how good you are, you just can't take getting teamed up on, while the retard who is supposed to be helping you is really just helping themselves, making sure that THEY don't die etc.

Rant over.
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:27
Regular
"95% organic"
I yell:
"MumRah, bless me the power of Greyskull,DIE DIE DIE demons begone... DIEEEE foul sproglets of Satan's nursery, DIE DIE DIE, AAAh, Forgive me baby Jesus... AAAAAAH, DIE, DIE, DIE, Sacred be this sword that doth penetrate your wretched scalp, AAAAAARGH, GRRRRRR, DIE, DIE, DIE"

Sometimes the police come round.

I have to take deep breaths and drink Horlicks.

GRRRR

die

foul fiends
...must....replenish.......ammo
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:18
Regular
"That's right!"
I say

"I own you"
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:16
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
There is one more, which I hardly ever use. I only ever use it when there are more than two of us playing, where the targets can be varied, so you're not after the same person:

"Stop ****ing going for me, for **** sake. Go for theat other t*** instead!"
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh, Very funny, especially the, "If it wasn't fair, the game wouldn't let me do it" bit, I need to use that more often!
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
You'll catch me saying things like,

"Ah!"
"That was lucky!"
"Bcks!"
"Where did you appear from?"
"God f dammit!"
"For **** sake, just **** die, will ya?!"
"What the **** hell?"

But when I win, it's like,
"Pure skill, that's all!"
"For f*** sake, it was fair, you're just not good enough. If it wasn't f***ing fair then the game wouldn't let me do it!"
"Popped ya!"
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:04
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Twain wrote:
> You aren;'t as foul-mouthed as me then, Micro!
>
> I may be good on the forums, but, in real life . . .

Oh yeah, tell me about it. What words do you use, eh? Lol.

:)
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:00
i normally say 'yes'
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
i say:

'teehee'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.