GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getting an Xbox this weekend.."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/04/02 at 15:07
Regular
I was going to get it at full price but just can;t afford it, but my mum has kindly agreed to buy me an xbox and 1 game and let me pay her back for the next three weeks. The only problem i have is getting a game that will last me a while and which i can keep coming back too and showing off the power of the xbox (hey i gotta impress some mates! :D ), i have quite a few games in mind but i'm not sure , so its better if i ask the owners, the ones are am considering are

Halo,quite simply it looks a stunner, although a few of you are disappointed i personally think it could take a big chunk of my time up, does it impress?

DOA3 , i rekon this is a game to show off the graphics, but is it really good enough to keep me coming back to it?

Project Gotham Racing - Loos the business, but is the gameplay decent, and how would you rate its longivity?

Any help would be great, cheers!
Fri 26/04/02 at 11:56
Regular
"Touched!"
Just off out now to pick up the xbox, see you later!
Thu 25/04/02 at 21:29
OB1bons wrote:
> Project Gotham Racing - Looks the business, but is the gameplay
> decent,
> and how would you rate its longivity?
>
>
> Any help would be great, cheers!
> well projecr Gotham is a great game if U have the Patients for it
> Ria
Thu 25/04/02 at 21:28
> Project Gotham Racing - Loos the business, but is the gameplay decent,
> and how would you rate its longivity?
>
>
> Any help would be great, cheers!
welll projecr Gotham is a great game if U have the Patients for it
Ria
Thu 25/04/02 at 21:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Got my fingers crossed for Crash to come through the post from SR tomorrow. ;-)

I'm hoping to pick up either Champ Manager or Fifa world cup 2002 as well.
:-)

Dunno bout the rest of you but I'll be up early tomorrow to see whats on the list. Tomorrow has the potential to be a great day for me. ;-))

Enjoy your new X-Box spike. ;-) I foresee your weekend passing very fast thanks to a game known as Halo. ;-))
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:29
Regular
Good stuff!

You won't be disappointed mate.
Thu 25/04/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Touched!"
I've just asked HMV to hold me one just incase the sudden price drop triggers a mass of people buying them, so i should hopefully be able to pick it up tomorrow :)
Thu 25/04/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Touched!"
I've just asked HMV to hold me one just incase the sudden price drop triggers a mass of people buying them, so i should hopefully be able to pick it up tomorrow :)
Thu 25/04/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Touched!"
I've just come back from town with a copy of Halo, all i need now is the xbox, which i am either getting tomorrow or saturday!!
Wed 24/04/02 at 13:52
Regular
"Aye!"
PS2!!!
Wed 24/04/02 at 13:03
Regular
"BOSE"
you should proberly get Halo. no complaints from me about Halo

DOA3 has stunning graphics and all. but for me there's just way too many moves to learn. there's about 30 or so for each fighter and there's about 12 fighters. i don't have the patience

PGR is ace. that'll take you a very long time to get all the bonuses. unless you put the cheat in like me :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.