GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 for under £150?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 19:56
Regular
'davyboy' posted a message in the FOG Chat forum about PS2 dropping in price on 1st May.

I asked him where he heard it, but at the time of writing he hasn't replied - so I went looking on the PlayStation.com website and forums.

Check this out:

http://en.forums.playstation.com/4/ OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=8454074051&f=8004045051&m=1084060191

(Remove the space)

Okay, so anyone can claim to know someone who works at Sony, but it's something worth keeping an eye on.
Tue 23/04/02 at 19:01
Regular
Bluegoblin wrote:
> Asterix2 wrote:
> Do u mean peroquet? that a bird silly!
>
> no i mean piracy, look it up if you don't know what it means

look it up where?
Tue 23/04/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Whatever!"
cipro wrote:
> I'd be much happier if sony cut the price of games, now that would
> benifit us ps2 owners more. £40 is allot of money.

Same here!!
Tue 23/04/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Aye!"
Asterix2 wrote:
> Do u mean peroquet? that a bird silly!

no i mean piracy, look it up if you don't know what it means
Tue 23/04/02 at 18:55
Regular
Do u mean peroquet? that a bird silly!
Tue 23/04/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Aye!"
Asterix2 wrote:
> Well i got 1 for £20 near camden market and it was well good but
> it didn't work apparantly the guy sed that i had the wrong plug.

why are you braging about that?
does the word piracy ring a bell!!
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:49
Regular
Well i got 1 for £20 near camden market and it was well good but it didn't work apparantly the guy sed that i had the wrong plug.
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Aye!"
yep i totally agree
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:22
Regular
It doesn't really matter if they reduce the price as i already own a PS2 but if they do reduce it to £150 it won't make much difference because most people will have got it already if they wanted a PS2 and i think it will agrravate some people if they want to sell their PS2 as then they will only be able to get £75 instead of £100.
Tue 23/04/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No doubt - I shouldn't think for a minute they thought Nintendo would drop their prices even further before release. They might have expected Sony to retaliate though but do Sony need to ?

I think Sony will probably wait a few weeks to see what happens with the other two first before they decide wether to or not.
Tue 23/04/02 at 15:24
Exactly. There was nothing else Microsoft could do. As well as losing face this generation, who would bother to adopt any subsequent Microsoft console at launch? They must be really p'd at Nintendo though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.