GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wat 2 gc games would b best 2 get @ the releace?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/04/02 at 15:17
Regular
ive reserved a gamecube with 2 games and i need 2 no which 2 to get, im not sure weather 2 get BURNOUT, SONIC ADVENTURE 2, TH3, BL***Y ROAR EXTREAM, AND MANY OTHERS THAT I CANT THINK OF RITE NOW. please help me.
Sat 20/04/02 at 16:22
Regular
the blink 182 person
Sat 20/04/02 at 16:10
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Who?
Sat 20/04/02 at 16:05
Regular
you can tell he/she likes nu-metal cant you
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Twain wrote:
> Burnout would be a good start. At least you prefer the good games,
> rather than Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin.

Those two games are good, but there too short. I'll buy them when there cheaper!

:)
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Burnout would be a good start. At least you prefer the good games, rather than Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin.
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
bink182rock_alot!!! wrote:
> lol ok ill stop writing in text language, sorry, i didnt realise it
> was such a problem, i might get tony hawks 3 but ive got it on the
> ps1, and at the moment im trying to decide between bl**dy roar extream
> and burnout

I'd say get Burnout!

BR Extream's probably an ok game, (i've got the original) but it won't be GR8! Wait for a decent fighting game to come out like Soul Calibur 2. It shouldn't be too long till that's released (I hope)!

:)
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:48
thats the 2 that i was thinking about earlier in the year until i found out about bl**dy roar extream, burnout and others
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
I reccomend you getting Star wars Rogue Leader and Tony hawks Pro skater 3
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:47
its one of the 20 releace games
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:45
lol ok ill stop writing in text language, sorry, i didnt realise it was such a problem, i might get tony hawks 3 but ive got it on the ps1, and at the moment im trying to decide between bl**dy roar extream and burnout

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.