GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wat 2 gc games would b best 2 get @ the releace?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/04/02 at 15:17
Regular
ive reserved a gamecube with 2 games and i need 2 no which 2 to get, im not sure weather 2 get BURNOUT, SONIC ADVENTURE 2, TH3, BL***Y ROAR EXTREAM, AND MANY OTHERS THAT I CANT THINK OF RITE NOW. please help me.
Sat 27/04/02 at 23:14
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
bink182rock_alot!!! wrote:
> im a he and the world is fine how it is with people who ike nu metal,
> punk rock, norwegen black metal, rock, haevy metal but it would be
> soooooo much better without all the POP lovers, boy bands make me feel
> sooo SICK!!! i cant stand them and nearly all of them are G*Y!!!

1) you won't get banned for saying gay.
2) are you really a punker?
3) NO! You're NOT! The whole damn spirit of punk is about accepting all sorts of people and giving them respect. So what if someone is gay? Doesn't make them a bad person. ahem... I've had my rant.

and if you start saying "ooh, Sibs must be a puff, cuz he is defending gay people" I'll break you're virtual teeth. Then throw the virtual dictionary at you.

hmm... wonder if I should actually post this... ah hell, it's late. If anyone takes offense... too bad. It's late.
Sat 27/04/02 at 23:08
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> i'm getting Rouge Leader and Phantasy Star Online on release :)

You're here! Any news on when you're getting the new PC?
Sat 27/04/02 at 23:07
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
ha ha!

Here's another question!!! Y cant u spll prper like?

he he!

Sorry... but spell properly, looking at appalling spelling DOES get annoying!

Also, if you like punk visit: www.unitepunk.vze.com

Discover some more punk rather than radio frindly Blink and Sum41

also see: www.ukpunkers.com

there we go, successful plugging! I'd buy Rogue Leader and something else... THPS3 cos that has a Ramones track on it! (Ramones were like the founders of New York Punk waaaaay back in the 70's!!!)
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:56
hey does anyone else want to help me out with my problem that gets bigger every day...only 6 days left now...i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 22/04/02 at 14:21
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> i'm getting Rouge Leader and Phantasy Star Online on release :)
---------------------------------
Er, thats ROGUE Leader actually.
Mon 22/04/02 at 13:26
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
i'm getting Rouge Leader and Phantasy Star Online on release :)
Sun 21/04/02 at 13:38
Regular
">:)"
I am going to get Luigi's mansion and Smash bros.

Luigi's mansion is short, but it has been given great reviews, and I looks like a great game. Its almost a return to the classic gaming style, when games were more about the fun of the game, rather than how long it takes to complete.

Luigi's mansion looks like it has loads of replay value, and no doubt I will have completed it several times by the time Smash brothers comes out.

Smash brothers looks amazing. I cant wait. I just hope that none of the characters are quite as annoying as kirby was in the original. People who used him were just too good. Hopefully nintendo will have made it more balanced.
Sun 21/04/02 at 12:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
for those of you that dont understand the language that the subject has been written in i offer you a translation of the text:

Text Language:
'ive reserved a gamecube with 2 games and i need 2 no which 2 to get, im
not sure weather 2 get BURNOUT, SONIC ADVENTURE 2, TH3, BL***Y ROAR
EXTREAM, AND MANY OTHERS THAT I CANT THINK OF RITE NOW. please help me.'

English:
'I have reserved a GameCube with two games and i need to know which two to get, I'm not sure whether to get Burnout, SOnic Adventure 2, Tony Hawks 3, Bloody Roar Extreme, and many other i can't think of right now. Please help me.'
Sun 21/04/02 at 12:26
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
check out my thread ''Weekly gamecube chart-the players poll''
Sun 21/04/02 at 12:06
Regular
"Back in black"
bink182rock_alot!!! wrote:
> im a he and the world is fine how it is with people who ike nu metal,
> punk rock, norwegen black metal, rock, haevy metal but it would be
> soooooo much better without all the POP lovers, boy bands make me feel
> sooo SICK!!! i cant stand them and nearly all of them are G*Y!!!

Well it's hard to understand what you type, though I did pick up 'Norwegian black metal'. YEY. Though how can you be a blink 182 fan and like bands such as Burzum...

ANYWAY

I am getting Burnout, ISS 2 and Sonic adventure. I will pick up a copy of lugigs mansion from the local video shop.

Burnout looks great, I reccomend it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.