GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you playing currently?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/08 at 11:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
We used to have one of these threads so I thought it could be brought back in new Freeola shiny form.

Just let us know what game(s) you're currently playing and anything else you wanna say, like where you're up to, if it's a good game etc.

I'm currently playing Oblivion. Bought my first house and have recently beaten everyone at the Arena. Also been playing some Battlefront 2 for the multiplayer, always good. :)
Mon 14/01/08 at 23:57
Regular
Mainly been playing World of Warcraft, was bought it at Christmas and must say I'm enjoying it so far. I'm making sure I limit my play hours though as it's pretty obvious how addictive it could be.

Other than that I'm not really finding mcuh time for gaming, picked up Tomb Raider Anniversary for 360 the other day for £15 and I haven't had the chance to play that at all.
Mon 14/01/08 at 21:15
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Team Fortress 2 on The Orange Box

Really having a laugh with it as well - really funny, fun to play and not too competitive. Making loads of rivals for some reason...
Fri 11/01/08 at 22:54
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
im playing call of duty 4 again, and ratchet and clank
Fri 11/01/08 at 21:18
Regular
I'm going to start Majoras Mask again tommorow. Itz the DARK Zelda!!!11
Fri 11/01/08 at 19:08
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
In between revision I've been playing some more Oblivion.
Thu 10/01/08 at 20:02
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
ratchet and clank ps3
Thu 10/01/08 at 19:20
Regular
"Captain to you."
Guild Wars - helping a friend through the first campaign

World of Warcraft - levelling and grinding some cash

Call of Duty 4 - great shooting fun
Thu 10/01/08 at 16:18
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Bit of Brian Lara - England can win the cricket, honest.
Mon 07/01/08 at 20:46
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I haven't played a game in months, maybe it's even a year. But my fingers are wriggling for something .. and it's called Oblivion. From nongaming oblivion to Oblivion. Makes sense.
Mon 07/01/08 at 19:44
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
pro evo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.