GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you playing currently?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/08 at 11:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
We used to have one of these threads so I thought it could be brought back in new Freeola shiny form.

Just let us know what game(s) you're currently playing and anything else you wanna say, like where you're up to, if it's a good game etc.

I'm currently playing Oblivion. Bought my first house and have recently beaten everyone at the Arena. Also been playing some Battlefront 2 for the multiplayer, always good. :)
Fri 08/02/08 at 12:45
Regular
"THFC"
how did u get to test god of war 3??
Sun 03/02/08 at 20:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Rome Total War has been keeping me busy for the last month. At some point i might return to FF XII.
Garin, bug**r Populous and Powermonger, you need Megalomania.
Wed 30/01/08 at 21:24
"There is onlyONE!!!"
i just finished testing the final encounter of god of war 3 they realy made it hellashis zeus is freakin strong but they said that it will change in the new installment is the war of the gods and u finish of Mt. olympus
Wed 30/01/08 at 01:09
Regular
"Mooching around"
They'll release it, the last two games have been too succesful for them not to!
Tue 29/01/08 at 20:49
"There is onlyONE!!!"
im playing hell gate london and testing god of war 3 but its only a test they might not put in to market at all :(
Tue 29/01/08 at 07:57
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Wow! Populous! What a classic that is, might have to play it again too now hehe.
Mon 28/01/08 at 22:29
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Populous

I'm somewhat shocked that after all this time its still quite playable. I usually hate going back to old games because you usually end up disappointed. Might have to load up Powermonger now...maybe thats stood the test of time too.
Tue 15/01/08 at 17:49
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Got Football Manager Handheld (first one) for the PSP yesterday (bargain for £3.99). Hooked. Finlly I've found a formation that will let me win (sometimes convincingly) and currently Rovers are 5th in League 2 (yeah...the bad old days...)

Hooked on Travian as well. Wanting a new server to start soon as then have a standing chance of becoming a large player from the beginning.
Tue 15/01/08 at 09:58
Regular
"Hello?"
Playing COD4 online on the PS3 at the moment, just can't seem to get away from it. It's so addictive and i wish i could get away from it and play some of my other games. Started Uncharted and liked it but as soon as i play COD4 it's like 'I'll just have 1 or 2 games then 4 hours later got no time for any other games.
Looking forward to Devil May Cry, hopefully that will pull me away from COD!
Tue 15/01/08 at 09:53
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I'm still spending most of my time on World of Warcraft, I really need to stop and find time to play Mario Galaxy, Footie Manager 2008 and C&C3 (Still unopened after two months).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.