GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which came first the chicken or the egg?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/04/02 at 21:49
Regular
I am going to answer one of todays questions that has plagued philosophers for centuries:
WHICH CAME FIRST THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?

to find out could everyone give me an answer of either chicken or egg and i will tell what got higher!
Fri 19/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
To avoid confusion the question really should be 'which came first, the chicken or the chicken egg?' since, as it has been pointed out, eggs themsleves have been around a lot longer than chickens.

Chicken eggs can only be produced by chickens. Therefore, once the creature we are debating here has evolved to the point at which it can be called a chicken, then this individual chicken will have been the first of it's kind. The egg it eventually lays will be the first chicken egg, producing the second chicken to ever exist. The egg the parent came from will be of the same type as the animal which laid it and, somewhere along the line, a gene pool mutation (there's probably a scientific name for that) will have occured to produce an offspring which differs from it's parent.

Blah blah blah, chickens came first. End of story. I should know 'cos I asked my dad and he was there when it happened.
Fri 19/04/02 at 17:25
Regular
You're just a big fool.
Fri 19/04/02 at 17:17
Regular
"not dead"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> If you had bought Skies of Arcadia yesterday, then now you could be
> having fun, instead of wasting your time posting in crappy topics.
>

Actually, I'd probably be wishing I'd also bought a Dreamcast, or just be looking at the manual.

:-p
Fri 19/04/02 at 17:03
Tallulah wrote:
> OK, to spin another - Adam and Eve or amoebas?

Adam because he didnt have the latest batting averages to concentrate on
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:57
OK, to spin another - Adam and Eve or amoebas?
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:54
"Right!!!!!™"
Tallulah wrote:
> Who actually gives a s*$!

Lol. The egg why did i type that :S *kicks his self*
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:52
Who actually gives a s*$!
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:49
Regular
If you had bought Skies of Arcadia yesterday, then now you could be having fun, instead of wasting your time posting in crappy topics.

But you didn't. Idiots.
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:46
"Mimmargh!"
The chicken god created the egg, which the spawned the chicken...but then man came along a blew the chicken away with his gunpowder weapons...
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:20
"I hate that!!!"
Didn't think so!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.