GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday Smash Bros! Including most of you guys!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
The 1st Match up will be posted tonight!!! Good Luck to all the competitors!!!!!!!!

The Competitors

1. Microchips
2. Joe Dark
3. Liquid S
4. Tphi
5. Twain
6. BIGMAN
7. RM18
8. Pringle
9. JC
10.Ice Blaster
11.Edgy
12.Sibs
13.Cooky
14.Auf Deutsch
15.Boss Pacman
16. Dr. Duck

The Round 1 matches

April 16 Twain vs. Boss Pacman
April 17 Pringle vs. Edgy
April 18 Ice Blaster vs. Cooky
April 19 Auf Deutsch vs. Dr. Duck
April 20 JC vs. Sibs
April 21 Microchips vs. Tphi
April 22 Joe Dark vs. Liquid S
April 23 Bigman vs. RM18

Quarter Finals

April 24 Win Match 1 vs. Win Match 2
April 25 Win Match 3 vs. Win Match 4
April 26 Win Match 5 vs. Win Match 6
April 27 Win Match 7 vs. Win Match 8

Semi Finals

April 29 Win from April 24 vs. Win from April 25
April 30 Win from April 26 vs. Win from April 27

Final

May 2: The Grand Final will go from 7pm till 8pm and there will be 5 rounds being updated in 10 minute intervals, this fight will lead us to the launch of the Nintendo Gamecube!!!!!!!!!!!!! (What timing!!!)

May 2 Winner from April 29 vs. Winner from April 30

The 1st Match will be posted ASAP tonight!!!!
By: The Host, AshMan
Tue 23/04/02 at 17:02
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Well done Dr. Dugg that was the best match so far. Any time Ashman you need a hand writing let me know, OK?

you guys please add me to MSN,

[email protected]
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:42
Regular
Yay I win, I'll start writing the match now.
Tue 23/04/02 at 02:56
Regular
Dr Dugg:
Welcome one and all to the big top of the russian traditional animal circus, venue for tonight's contest, continuing the first roung matches of this prestigeous competition. I'm your host Dr Dugg, hoping that tonight we will see a winner confirmed, instead of again needing a replay *coughchimpscough*.

Well, as the elephants and dwarfs clear the main ring, after provinding our pre-fight entertainment for tonight's audience, i don't think we could have a more fitting location for this bout, as the biggest clown in town, Joe Dark takes on the bearded lady Liquid S.

As the fighters begin their preperations, we can bring you highlights of this morning's weigh-in and press conference...

> Reporter: "Joe, what are your thoughts on tonight's match?"
> Joe Dark: "Well, ah, i've been working hard with my personal trainer in preperation for tonight, and i ah, i think i'm well prepared and coming into the peak of my form. Why, yesterday i got the conundrum before either contestant, and i'm really looking forward to meeting Richard Whitely before..."
> Don King: "Okay, no more questions please. Let's move over to Liquid S..."
> Liquid S: "Where am i?"

Dr Dugg:
Well, that was four hours ago, but we can now move live to tonight's main event, as our contestants face off for a place in the second round...

Referee:
Okay, lets keep in clean. Um, forget i said that, LET'S GO!

Joe Dark:
What's happening? There was never sawdust on the floor when i saw countdown on tv. Where's Richard Whitely?

Liquid S:
Where am i? Mummy?

Joe Dark:
Hey, Vorderman, what's going on? Where's the set? Dictionary Corner?....
Wait a minute... you're not Carole Vorderman, she always shaves her beard before the show.

Liquid S:
Can i have a sandwich?

Joe Dark:
Oi, Don King, you said you'd retired to be a contestant researcher for Channel 4. What's going on?

Liquid S:
I like jam. And bananas.

Don King:
Okay, here's the deal, you guys fight to the death. 2 men enter, 1 man leaves. And it ain't gonna be Gibson.

Liquid S:
Your hair is funny.

Joe Dark (glancing between a conveniently placed axe and his rival):
Hey beardy, close your eyes and stand still and i'll give you a sandwich...

Liquid S:
Jam and banana?

Joe Dark:
Sure, whatever.

Liquid S:
Oh good. I like bananas.

As Liquid S closes his eyes, Joe picks up the axe...
Slowly he steps towards his unsuspecting victim....

Liquid S:
Will it be white bread?

Joe Dark (drawing back the axe):
Yeah, sure.

A deafening cry fills the big top, as a blur of facial hair crosses the ring,
Liquid S:
I hate white bread. You're a bad man. My mum says i should only eat brown bread. And benecol cholesterol reducing spread.

Joe Dark walks towards his whining beardy opponent:
Oh, you'll have brown bread alright. Forever. Muah-ha-ha-ha.

As Joe Dark again raised his axe, the flaps of the big top's canvas doorway burst open.
"What are you plannig on doing to my kid?"

Joe Dark's jaw dropped as the mountainous figure of Carole Vorderman strode towards the ring.

"Hey, only 2 men enter..." interrupted Don King.

The beastly Vorderman turned her head. "216x15" she boomed.

"What? I don't know..." responded the clearly shaken Channel 4 contestant reasearcher.

"Wrong answer." Vorderman unfolded a slightly hairy finger. With a slight squint of her eyes, a bolt of blue energy surged from her finger nail, bringing Don King to his knees.

Vorderman purposefully stepped between Joe Dark and the tearful Liquid S.
"You want him? You'll have to come through me first. Name your equation."

Joe Dark, though dwarfed by his new adversary, squared up to Vorderman.
"405 divided by 15" he said defiantly.

"27" snapped Vorderman.

The referee glanced to his calculator. "Correct!"

"Now," commanded the yeti-like creature, "19 times 7"

Joe was slient for a second. Then slowly responded "one hundered... and.. thirty... three"

"Very well. Your turn. grunted the sasquatch.

Joe Dark paused. "Wait," he whispered. "I choose a letters game. 5 consonants, 4 vowels. S, T, V, W, P, O, A, O, I - you have to match my 6 letter word."

Vorderman's confidence drained away. Seconds passed, but feeling like hours. "Noooooo". Liquid S crawled to Vorderman. A foul ammonia like stench spread throughout the big top, Vorderman began to fall to the sawdust arena floor, as a bubbling fluid began to seep from both her body and that of Liquid S.
Through the choking gas, Joe Dark could see both bodies melting into the ground before him. Gradually, the air cleared. The referee walked towards Joe and looked to the ground. He picked up all that remained there, scraps of Liquid S's facial hair, and stood up fully.
"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight's winner, Joe Dark!"

Dr Dugg: Wow, what a contest we've been privilaged with tonight. Congratulatins to Joe Dark, who claims his place in the final.
From the russian traditional animal circus's big top, this is Dr Dugg wishing you a very good night.
Mon 22/04/02 at 22:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Joe, will you post Bigman vs. RM 18 for me tommorow???

Anyone else who wantss a turn at posting a match just say!
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:10
Regular
I could post it, *ahem*
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:24
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Anyone else wanne post it tonight....cos' I have to go now!? PLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE!!! I'll like you.........no jokes!
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
change your stoopid name then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
AshMan wrote:
> You seem eager THPI! You wanna write it?

No, thats ok! Sorry to say this again (i said it on copularity pontest thread as well) but its TPHI, not THPI. I apologise again if you think Im nit-picking, but i dont call you AssMan, do I? :-)

<{TPHI}>
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I.love.gamecube wrote:
> oy ashman, sorry for annoying you!!!!!!!
>
> my full apology is on page 3 or 4 of the worlds longest thread
> attempt!

Wha? Im not THAT upset!
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You seem eager THPI! You wanna write it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.