GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday Smash Bros! Including most of you guys!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
The 1st Match up will be posted tonight!!! Good Luck to all the competitors!!!!!!!!

The Competitors

1. Microchips
2. Joe Dark
3. Liquid S
4. Tphi
5. Twain
6. BIGMAN
7. RM18
8. Pringle
9. JC
10.Ice Blaster
11.Edgy
12.Sibs
13.Cooky
14.Auf Deutsch
15.Boss Pacman
16. Dr. Duck

The Round 1 matches

April 16 Twain vs. Boss Pacman
April 17 Pringle vs. Edgy
April 18 Ice Blaster vs. Cooky
April 19 Auf Deutsch vs. Dr. Duck
April 20 JC vs. Sibs
April 21 Microchips vs. Tphi
April 22 Joe Dark vs. Liquid S
April 23 Bigman vs. RM18

Quarter Finals

April 24 Win Match 1 vs. Win Match 2
April 25 Win Match 3 vs. Win Match 4
April 26 Win Match 5 vs. Win Match 6
April 27 Win Match 7 vs. Win Match 8

Semi Finals

April 29 Win from April 24 vs. Win from April 25
April 30 Win from April 26 vs. Win from April 27

Final

May 2: The Grand Final will go from 7pm till 8pm and there will be 5 rounds being updated in 10 minute intervals, this fight will lead us to the launch of the Nintendo Gamecube!!!!!!!!!!!!! (What timing!!!)

May 2 Winner from April 29 vs. Winner from April 30

The 1st Match will be posted ASAP tonight!!!!
By: The Host, AshMan
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:46
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
How come this is so popular and yet my story(legend of zelda:hero of the realm) has hardly anybody reading it ?
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
LOL- that was very good Ashman! The EDGE (y) bit was very funny! Keep bringing the rest!
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:29
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
AshMan: Wellll this is the Ash Man back! Jo and Dr. Duck have done me proud and tonight here in Mario Land we have a great fight between the Invurnrable Edgy and the Imperishable Twain....God they were two long words....I mean....Edgy AND Twain...PHEW!

Les' see what these two Plonkers have got To SAY!

Twain: Well, I am Twain
AshMan: Yeah, so
Twain: Well, doesn't that mean anything to you?
AshMan: Ummmmmm......Do you present the Weakest Link?
Twain: No but I like it...
Edgy: Enough of the Small talk Little Miss. Muffett!
Twain: Actually my name...
Edgy: It doesn't Matter what your name is!!!!!!!
Twain: Well my name is....
Edgy: It doesn't matter what your name is
Twain: Well, sir, I think that you are being rather...
Edgy: It doesn't matter what ypu think!!!!
Twain: Huh? You spelt you wrong!
Edgy: I dunno.......Ummm....Whats for breakfast AshMan

******At this point I myself Terminated the interview******

Ref: Lets Fight!
AshMan: Actually first off all they taunt and brag and then they...
Ref: I said...LETS FIGHT!

Twain begins the match charging at Edgy, diving through a handily placed toadstool bahind him, Twain staggers to his feet only to be knocked back down to earth by a kick to the face by Edgy!
Twain: Owwwwwww...
Twain spots a Pokeball though and grabs it. He releases it and a blast fills Marioland, Out pops......Anne Robinson!!!!!
Anne R: Who is weighing down the boat, sinking the ship, failing the exams, Its time to kick, Edgy's butt
And across the arena flew Anne Robinsoin but Edgy knocks her over, Anne Robinson pulls out some of her ginger hair and lobs it at Edgy, exploding. It looks as Edgy's gone!
Anne R: My work here is done!
Anne Robinson gets on her brromstick and flies for the hills
Twain: I Won!
I Won!
I.....
Edgy whacks Twain over the head with an Axe!
Twain: Oh GOD!
Edgy prpares for the finish
Edgy: Astalavista...Baby!
And with that he blows Twain into Orbit with the EDGE (Y) of his axe!

Ref: EDGY WINS!

AshMan: Join me tommorow for the next Match!
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:45
Regular
Winners are in bold

TWAIN vs. Boss Pacman
Pringle vs. EDGY
Ice Blaster vs. COOKY
Auf Deutsch vs. DR. DUCK
Jc vs. SIBS
MICROCHIPS vs. Tphi
JOE DARK vs. Liquid S
BIGMAN vs. rm18

Quarter Finals

Twain Vs. Edgy
Cooky Vs. Dr Duck
Sibs Vs. Microchips
Joe Dark Vs. Bigman
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:20
Regular
"keep your receipt"
that was great. 9 days left...

Can someone please sum up the matches, who won and who lost so far in a post please, I want to put a table up on the net that we can look at.

[email protected]
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:02
Regular
I'll add that the winner was random, two bits of paper, one chosen and it had Bigman on it.
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:11
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Hey RM18, i've posted the next bit of my story !
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:10
Regular
You build someone's hopes up, then whaddya know...

:)
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:06
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Very good Joe, Yay I won !
Tue 23/04/02 at 17:37
Regular
Joe Dark: Hello and welcome to the tower tops of Saffron City for the last qualifying match BIGMAN vs. RM18. Both competitors are here have arrived and are flexing their muscles, Bigman is looking big, and RM is looking er… like RM. The rules are simple; to win either KO your opponent or send them flying out of the arena, if there is no winner within the 5 minute time limit the match will be decided with a game of ISS ’98, OK?

Bigman: Can I be Brazil?

Joe Dark: No! Let the battle commence!

RM18 is still showing off his physique when Bigman comes up behind him and pulls down his pants, RM’s face goes bright red

RM: what was that for?

Joe Dark: The match has started

RM: OK then

Rm picks up his pants and starts dancing with them, with a quick flick to the face Bigman is down on the floor, RM carries on his dance standing over Bigman, Bigman kicks him in the balls and quickly get to his feet, he picks up the Light Saber that just fell from the sky. Bigman starts swing it around when the Star Wars music comes on

Bigman: Zhoooom, Zhooooom!

RM: You don’t have to make the sound effects

While Bigman is still making noises RM grabs it from his hands and beats him all over the place with it when out of nowhere a Pokeball comes out of Bigman’s hands, it’s a Voltorb, RM promptly got out of the way leaving the Pokemon to blow up Bigman. RM walks over to the side of the arena then starts flashing his body to the crowd.

Two minutes later he still there, Bigman finally stands up and finds a CD on the floor, it’s a Britney Spears one still there from when MICROCHIPS VS. TPHI were fighting

Bigman: From all my years of practice with a Frisbee I should be able to do this

He throws the CD aiming for RM’s neck but it just misses slightly, the CD is like a boomerang, it’s coming back, it then slices off RM’s head, which then falls into the crowd. RM climbs into the Pikachu sponsored family stand and picks up his head

RM: I’ll have that thankyou

He then screws it back out. Back on top of the tower they bother square up to each other.

Joe Dark: Two minutes left!

Quickly they both start fist fighting each other, RM with four quick left jabs to the face, Bigman replies with a big boot to the face, RM takes none of this he starts using Kung Fu Karate stuff, he goes to kick Bigman in the stomach when Bigman catches his foot, RM spins around and kicks Bigman on the back of his head with his other foot, Bigman falls to the floor once again.

RM: Now’s my chance

RM pulls out a massive gun from his back pocket (how?)

RM: This is the project that I’ve been working on for years; it’s called the RM18!

RM poises his hand over the trigger pointing the gun at Bigman laid on the floor rubbing his head

RM: this is the end Bigman

Bigman: The end of what?

KABOOOOM! Bigman goes flying out of the area

Joe Dark: well it looks like our winners RM18!

RM walks around the tower top looking smug, when the Pokemon door opens

CHARIZARD!!!

Charizard fires out tonnes of flames sending bits of RM everywhere. The smoke clears there is a hand over the top of the tower, the hand then pulls himself up.

Joe Dark: It’s Bigman everybody

Bigman: I’ve been waiting there for ages, waiting for a something like that to happen.

Joe Dark: BIGMAN is the winner

Coloured paper and streamers start falling from the sky as BIGMAN dances around the arena.

Joe Dark: this just shows anything can happen in GAD Smash Bros. The Next match up is the first Quarter final between Twain and Edgy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.