GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 4"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/04/02 at 16:24
Regular
Give your quotes on What GTA 4 should be like eg. more cars?, Motorcycles? bigger islands?, more islands? fly helicopter? you decide
Tue 16/04/02 at 19:01
Regular
The next instorment of GTA will be called GTAMiami but will only be an ad-on, alot like London on ps1. Their are rumours that GTA4 will be an entierly on-line game where you can form gangs, but you will also have missions to do, abit like an online RPG such as Phantasy Star or Everquest.
Tue 16/04/02 at 19:46
Regular
yeh, the next thing i want from the GTA series is to form cool gangs that will have your own hide out and stuff
Tue 16/04/02 at 20:06
GTA4 should let you form your own gang,make the character you go around with,have more gangs,let you betray people,a two+ player mode,have more guns and their should be a mode like organise and take part in riots(like State of Emergancy).
Tue 16/04/02 at 20:21
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
an internet option. more guns better graphics, choice to choose different characters, more action (ie smarter cops)
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:03
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i think you should be able to make your own gang up better weapons such as nives and chainsaws and there defently should be motorbikes and you should be able to go into shops and hold them up for the money
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:09
Regular
I would like to fly a better plane like a concorde , 2 player , Motorbikes and Internet play would mae this the one game to own above all others.
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:18
Regular
yeh the gang idea is most popular at the moment
Thu 18/04/02 at 20:39
"Super Diamonds"
I agre wit the flyin hawkster more women
Thu 18/04/02 at 20:41
"Super Diamonds"
IN GTA4 IT WOOOD B BETER IF U COOD ATTRACT MORE HOOKERS AS A LADY
Thu 18/04/02 at 22:18
"Right!!!!!™"
reynolds123 wrote:
> i think you should be able to make your own gang up better weapons
> such as nives and chainsaws and there defently should be motorbikes
> and you should be able to go into shops and hold them up for the money

Good ideas but the chainsaw might be going over the top mate :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.