GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 4"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/04/02 at 16:24
Regular
Give your quotes on What GTA 4 should be like eg. more cars?, Motorcycles? bigger islands?, more islands? fly helicopter? you decide
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:24
Give your quotes on What GTA 4 should be like eg. more cars?, Motorcycles? bigger islands?, more islands? fly helicopter? you decide
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:36
"Right!!!!!™"
I think there should be bigger and better islands and more cars such as propuar names and more guns would be good.
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Before you get inundated with replies saying this has been done before I would suggest you go to previous topics and have a look at similiar thread such as this that have been done. Pop one to the top if you like and carry it on there maybe.

Just a suggestion.
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:43
there should be bigger cities but i don't know about brand name cars because GTA has always been changing the name but keep the car looks the same its just copyright reasons
Mon 15/04/02 at 23:46
yes i would like a flyable plane (a better DODO, more phone jobs,more radios stations,more gangs,
Mon 15/04/02 at 23:51
yes i would like a flyable plane (a better DODO, more phone jobs,more radios stations,more gangs, and a 2player mode will be good
Tue 16/04/02 at 01:34
Regular
I agree with all, although I can't really think of any more weapons. Maybe a comedy supersoaker 5,000000000000000 which would have the same effect as the hose on the fire truck but more deadly.
I think a slight graphical improvement would obviously be nice, and when you pick up a young lady of the street I think it would be cool if when you changed angles it actually looked like they were getting it on rather than them just sitting motionless in the car.
Tue 16/04/02 at 09:58
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Ive heard a rumor that grand theft auto 4 is already in the works!!! Its supposed to be set in Miami. I agree a two player mode will make the game 100 times better (not that its bad)
Tue 16/04/02 at 10:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
GTA 4 won't be set in Miami, but an add-on for GTA 3 will be. It will be out later this year, while GTA4 should arrive sometime next year.
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:56
i would like to go into buildings so you can hold up banks and stuff

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.