GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chat - Funny People ONLY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 21:39
Regular
Im bored, entertain me....

Only funny people are allowed in here by the way.... (Go away Semejal)
Mon 15/04/02 at 23:37
This was really funny when i heard it no offence to any1 who reads this

A woman goes to the grocery store and carefully selects a pound of bacon, a gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, and a carton of eggs, then gets in line at the checkout counter.

As she takes the items from her cart and loads them on the conveyor, she notices the man behind her is watching her.

As she puts the last item on the belt, the man says to her " I bet you're single"

She says "That's amazing, I am single, how did you know that?"

He replies "Because you are f*cking ugly"

LOL :D
Mon 15/04/02 at 21:55
ok...since this doesnt make any sense at all I might just do my daily act on how I earn money on the streets...I sing...
"LALALA...money"
Easy to do and people always give you something :D
Just to shut up or get away or just cuz they like it...dunno...but I earned 4p in 1 week! go figure how much that will be in 1 year! or a decade!

...damn...gotta find a descent job...*sigh*
Mon 15/04/02 at 21:45
Any way guys, i as got to go now See ya later dudes!

:P Toni Cab :P
Mon 15/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
please stop.

I may well die of laughter.
Mon 15/04/02 at 21:42
Dude! I can tell you a joke (if you are a true believer in royalty though and you cried when the queen mum died DO NOT READ AHEAD!), ok, here it goes-

The queen mother was in heaven and she saw princess diane with a big hallo around her head, the queen mum walks over to her and asks "Where did you get a hallo that big?" and diane replies "Shut up, thats a steering wheel!"

HeHeHe, it was really funny when i heard it anyway
Mon 15/04/02 at 21:10
Regular
Kung-Fu Priest wrote:
> What's l337, is this more of Internet speak that makes no sense?
>

Its nerd code for "I too will die a virgin"
Mon 15/04/02 at 20:58
"Mimmargh!"
To get to the other side!
Mon 15/04/02 at 20:58
"Mimmargh!"
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I can see this turning into another hate topic that there seem to be so many of...
Mon 15/04/02 at 18:29
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Semajal looking at your stats I wonder if all of those 2607 posts are utter Bull like the few I have just read. You're not 1337, you've been on here for 280 and only won once. I would call 2 GADs in 52 days 1337, hehehe... :D

-M-

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.