GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chat - Funny People ONLY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 21:39
Regular
Im bored, entertain me....

Only funny people are allowed in here by the way.... (Go away Semejal)
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:39
Regular
Im bored, entertain me....

Only funny people are allowed in here by the way.... (Go away Semejal)
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:41
Regular
heres a joke

A lawyer returns to his parked BMW to find the front of his car smashed in. There's no sign of the offending vehicle but he's relieved to see that there's a note stuck under the windshield wiper.
"Sorry. I just backed into your Beemer. The witnesses who saw the accident are nodding and smiling at me because they think I'm leaving my name, address and other particulars. But I'm not."

and another

An elderly gentleman was completely deaf much of his life, but eventually technology meant that his doctor was able to operate and restore his hearing almost 100%.
During a checkup the doctor said, "Your hearing is near perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."
The gentleman replied, "Oh, I havn't told my family yet, but I have changed my will three times!"

KR
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Monkeys eat thier own crap, drink thier own pee, eat nits, run round with thier hands under thier armpits saying "oo oo oo" and eat bananas.

Now, how can you not think that is funny ?

Go watch one of those because you will get more entertainment from them.

I once saw a monkey in a space suit. It was very funny.

heheheh

:D
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The lucky man joke.

A man was walking down the road, when he saw a magic lamp. He rubbed it, and a genie came out. The Genie said, "You can have one wish." The man said, "I wish to be lucky" and it was granted. The next day, the man was walking to a bar, when he found a tenner on the floor. He thougfht to himself, "You lucky man!" He proceede down the road, when he came across a dodge viper with the keys in the ignition. He thought again, "You lucky, lucky man."
After his previous luck, he walked into the bar. He met a nice indian woman, and they went home together to bed. He woke up in the morning, and scratched the red spot off of her forehead. "Core blimey, i've won £10,000!!!" he said.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:49
Regular
Look I didnt ask for stupid little jokes..... and I said "funny people only"

KR, Microchips..... GET OUT! :P

Hercules, you can stay here if you continue to talk about monkeys
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Dav1d wrote:
> >
> KR, Microchips..... GET OUT! :P

Fine then, don't expect any more spoof places :P
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
hahahaha

ok then.

I once won a trip to the zoo and went to the monkey section.

This monkey took a big crap and started to eat it.

Also on the trip, my friend called Freddo had a banana and was eating it whilst in the monkey section. He went real close up to the fence thing and a monkey stole it off him and started to laugh.

heheheh

how can that not be funny?
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh, and they have got funny butt's.
They are really big and pink.

Have you ever seen a monkey in a nappy?

Well if you havent then i suggest you do.

Too funny for boring people.

:D
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:56
Regular
I would like to take this opportunity to tell y'all that my site www.monkeywinkels.tk has been updated.

Thats http://www.monkeywinkels.tk/
Sun 14/04/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
ive seen monkeys playin football at a zoo! They normally get distracted though and start beating each other up or feeling each others crown jewls. (if you know what i mean)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.