GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2008"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/12/07 at 23:59
Regular
"cachoo"
Took me a moment to find the "Create new thread" link.. Haven't used it in a while.

So what are you up to New Year's Eve?

Got any plans for 2008? Things you hope to acheive?

How would you rate this year?
Mon 31/12/07 at 16:04
Regular
"wonder cheat"
2008 will rock dude
Sun 30/12/07 at 20:10
"possibly impossible"
Vexxxed wrote:
> So what are you up to New Year's Eve?
>
> Off to Torquay, Woot!

Not far down the road from my house!
Sun 30/12/07 at 16:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Coo Coo wrote:

Off for a meal and then a disco with family and the wife looks good. Plus masses of booze to see of 2007 of course :)

> Got any plans for 2008? Things you hope to acheive?

Nothing really 2007 has been hectic with getting married and a new job to boot. Family and friends are hinting at kids but not just yet I don't think.

> How would you rate this year?

One of the best so far as per the last question got married and got a new job plus no-one close to me died and no disasters so all round a good year. Hope 2008 is pretty much the same really.
Sun 30/12/07 at 16:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm going to see Higgins (MBE) V Ding and the first Quarter Final match, which might be Ronnie V Hendry if they get through.
Sun 30/12/07 at 15:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grandprix wrote:
> Got any plans for 2008? Things you hope to achieve?
>
> I don't like making plans as I only get disappointed when I
> can't fulfil them. I've got tickets booked for a couple of
> matches at the Masters snooker in mid January

I'll likely be there. I'd rather it was at the conference centre instead of Wembley arena though.
Sun 30/12/07 at 14:57
Regular
"cachoo"

Wait.. it's tomorrow isn't it? Oh my, that came round fast. I kinda really want to stay in and do my things. Just chill out. I should really be down in Devon at the moment but.. hm.

Erm. I want to make more of an effort to see more live music. Seeing Radiohead next year. A lot of the people I want to see are either dead or only tour America :( Also, taking short breaks to places. Off to Amsterdam next week so I hope it could be the start of going to other places too.
I'm just generally going to make more of an effort.

It's been a pretty good year. Much better. I've gained who I believe is my soulmate. Have improved massively in health. Overcome issues. Discovered more about myself, both good and bad. So uh.. yeah. Good.
Sun 30/12/07 at 14:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"

Nothing. It's just another day for me so I'll probably be playing games.

Got any plans for 2008? Things you hope to achieve?

I don't like making plans as I only get disappointed when I can't fulfil them. I've got tickets booked for a couple of matches at the Masters snooker in mid January and tickets booked for Silverstone so hopefully I'll be able to make those events.

It's been a poor year. Spent the first quarter of the year trying to recover from one illness after another. Had a few bad things happen in the middle of year, missed my sister's wedding through illness in August and have been ill for the past 2 weeks.

The only highlight was the Video Games Live concert in October.
Sun 30/12/07 at 14:07
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"

Off to Torquay, Woot! Gonna hit the town and rave it large :)

Got any plans for 2008? Things you hope to acheive?

I hope to achieve the 2008 London Marathon! Also looking forward to Global Gathering again, and a couple of trips away throughout the year, including Amsterdam again for my friends Birthday in April.

Rather good! 8/10. Met some cool new people, nothing too bad happen and nothing to amazing happen, so not too shabby at all :)
Sun 30/12/07 at 13:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Coo Coo wrote:

Its party night, off out for a mad night out with my friends. I cant wait. Hopefully it will be a birthday to remember.

Im not very much of a planner :(

Its been ok, well had a gorgeous boy that was the highlight of this year :)

Met a few of you from here which was great :P

was other things too but that will do :)
Sat 29/12/07 at 22:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> Chaos wrote:
> Probably going to head down to London again, that was a great
> laugh last year :)
>
> Keep an eye out for Alfonse

I'll be there too unless something else comes up, which is unlikely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.