GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paintballing experiances"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 13:38
Regular
now most people have been paintballing at least once and i though mabey (if noone decides to ruin this topic) we could share all the stupidly suicidal things weve done whilst paintballing. (im thinking of this cos i went paintballing yesterday)
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Link to the Future"
When I once when paintballing I stupidly ran towards the enemy's base and ended up getting absolutely nailed. Then when I turned around to go back to my base and got hit more. The really stupid thing though was that I did it again as soon as I went back.
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:04
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Can you imagine having virtual paintballing with light guns on these forums? HA HA. Everyone would be after the newbies and spammers!
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> Well since I own my own pro gun and I like to think of my sel as
> pretty good, I've lost count of the amount of scuicidal things i've
> done. Lets see, one of the smallest arenas possible, running away from
> cover, I fall over and my mask slips of and I get shot in the left
> cheek. Being shot about a foot away by an imcompitant newbie.
> I've lost count.

newbies are evil.

in paintballing not ukchatforums ok!
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:17
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Activity week is coming up in July at my school, and I'll be doing Paintballing then, but, will this topic stay here that long?

But I did go to Megazone in Norwich one night. In case you don't know, you run around an arena shooting each other with laser guns at Megazone. It was great fun.
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:31
Regular
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> I went to Campaign - Paintballing in Effingham, there was one little
> problem though i had to trek half-way across London to get there...
> :(
>
> It was good though fair priced and good food. AND it's where they do
> the World Paintball Chamionships :-D

Yeah, that's where I go. Thing is at the end of the day, they give out a trophee and they gave it to the wrong bloody team...
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:16
Regular
"That's right!"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
Being shot about a foot away by an imcompitant newbie.
-----------

Something wrong with that?
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:07
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Well since I own my own pro gun and I like to think of my sel as pretty good, I've lost count of the amount of scuicidal things i've done. Lets see, one of the smallest arenas possible, running away from cover, I fall over and my mask slips of and I get shot in the left cheek. Being shot about a foot away by an imcompitant newbie.
I've lost count.
Sun 14/04/02 at 17:04
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> "now most people have been paintballing at least once"
>
> What makes you say that? Because you and the people you know have
> been? I only know one person who's done it.

Same here.
Sun 14/04/02 at 17:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
I went to Campaign - Paintballing in Effingham, there was one little problem though i had to trek half-way across London to get there... :(

It was good though fair priced and good food. AND it's where they do the World Paintball Chamionships :-D
Sun 14/04/02 at 16:56
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
holmbush is not as good as westerham

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.