GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paintballing experiances"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 13:38
Regular
now most people have been paintballing at least once and i though mabey (if noone decides to ruin this topic) we could share all the stupidly suicidal things weve done whilst paintballing. (im thinking of this cos i went paintballing yesterday)
Tue 16/04/02 at 20:01
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> So how fit do you need to be to do it? My mate who went's step dad
> told him it was really hard because of the amount of running
> involved
>
> And I'm about as fit as that fat guy from Pop Idol right now

It totally depends on where you go the indoor place i go to you don't have to be that fit really, it's just quick dashes to the next barrier unless your feeling suicidal and sprint into the opponents end. Although at the outdoor place i've been to it can take a lot out of you sneaking through the forest sprinting to barriers which are quite far apart in the open.
Tue 16/04/02 at 17:00
ive never been paintballing but i want to
Tue 16/04/02 at 15:48
Regular
"That's right!"
So how fit do you need to be to do it? My mate who went's step dad told him it was really hard because of the amount of running involved

And I'm about as fit as that fat guy from Pop Idol right now
Tue 16/04/02 at 13:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
auf deutsch wrote:
> HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> I went to Campaign - Paintballing in Effingham, there was one little
> problem though i had to trek half-way across London to get there...
> :(
>
> It was good though fair priced and good food. AND it's where they do
> the World Paintball Chamionships :-D
>
> Yeah, that's where I go. Thing is at the end of the day, they give out
> a trophee and they gave it to the wrong bloody team...

hehehehehe.....

Did you eventually win?

(*i los6t)
Tue 16/04/02 at 10:37
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
So semajal, where abouts do you live? I live near Sevenoaks, so the wsterham paitballing is vey handy!
Mon 15/04/02 at 20:37
I've been paintballing several times and it's great fun, i've been to a place in Bristol called showtime paintballing, it's an indoor arena and great fun. The last time i went the most painfull thing which happened was near the end of a round all my team were dead i was the only one left. My mate who works as a marshall there told me there was only 30 secs left and only 1 preson on the other team to so i thought i would rush him. So i ran at where he was hiding shot him 3 times in the back then i thought "yeah i've won it" but no, there were 2 others hiding just to the right who totally pelted me i had bruises from it a couple of weeks after,damn painful.
Sun 14/04/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Mojojojo-

if you go paintablling be sparing with AMMO cos running out in the middle of a game sux.

Also never remove your mask thing.

and don't try to be rambo, unless you WANT to get shot lol
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> What's with everyone doing paintballing??? I thought it was one of
> those things like sky diving, which hardly anyone has done!

Nope, it's quite odd to actually come across someone who has either not done it themselves or who doesn't know at least 3 people who have done it...
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:57
Regular
"That's right!"
What's with everyone doing paintballing??? I thought it was one of those things like sky diving, which hardly anyone has done!

Guess it's a southern fairy thing

Anyway, any of you got any hints or tips? I'm a dead good shot and I'm good at Laser Quest etc, but what kind of stuff should I do/not do when I eventually get around to playing?
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
> But I did go to Megazone in Norwich one night. In case you don't know,
> you run around an arena shooting each other with laser guns at
> Megazone. It was great fun.

I' ve been there!

Fantastic! Did anyone when you went get the ropes down and swing across the mesh in the middle? We got tyold off for doing it but it rocked all the same :-D

The thing about MegaZone though, is if you where ANYTHING but black and dark blue you get plastered. Completely.

Best thing I did in paintballing was a "Kill The President" game. I was elected president and hid in a barrel :-D All of my team were shot, but they couldn't find and kill me, so the game continued, excellent :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.