GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paintballing experiances"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 13:38
Regular
now most people have been paintballing at least once and i though mabey (if noone decides to ruin this topic) we could share all the stupidly suicidal things weve done whilst paintballing. (im thinking of this cos i went paintballing yesterday)
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
now most people have been paintballing at least once and i though mabey (if noone decides to ruin this topic) we could share all the stupidly suicidal things weve done whilst paintballing. (im thinking of this cos i went paintballing yesterday)
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I have only been once, it was before christmas. I foud a paint grenade on the ground, and ran out from behind some logs to grab it. I felt a paintball bounce off of my head, and dived back for cover. I gave t to my friend, and he pulled the strip off, but didn't throw it quick enough. It blew up all over us!
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Semajal, where did you go paintballing?
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
One of my friends has two guns and two masks so we decided to play in the forset close to my house. We played for quite some time, did it in groups with only 2 people fighting at a time (for safety of course) and if you got shot or ran out of balls then it was someone elses go.
Anyway it got dark and we decided to keep playing even though we couldn't see each other.
Best bit was when I shot one of my friends in the head in the dark and he began to scream, stop. I can't see because the oil in the paint had blurred the vision through the mask.
It was quite funny.
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i went to westerham

been there 3 times

been to crawly place twice

went to some other crapy place once.

Westerham RULE

:-)

one of my fave things was when me and 2 mates went right around the back of the enemy base and shot 2 guards and nicked their flag then ran off. Unfortunatly the game finished before we got back to base camp.
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
what? Westerham in kent?
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:02
Regular
"That's right!"
"now most people have been paintballing at least once"

What makes you say that? Because you and the people you know have been? I only know one person who's done it, and that was just a few weeks ago. He said it was great so I'm looking into arranging it for all of us to go
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:03
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's when the marshalls get bored and come out with their high powered gun, thats when you gotta run!!
I got hit on the forehead which didn't explode but hurt like hell! On my hand which exploded and ran up my arm getting paint all up my top and arm.
And I got hit in the throat, that really hurt!!

But nothing was as bad as when some kid ran out in the middle thinking nobody was there, we completely killed him, below the belt shots were included as well! Only bad thing was that the marshall got mad and shot both my mates in the legs! I ran! I really felt sorry for him though after he got his top off after and we all saw the bruises over his body, they were everywhere!
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:10
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
yeh westerham in kent.

marshals shouldn;t shoot you.

obvously not a good place.

Paintballin OWNZ
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Semajal wrote:
> yeh westerham in kent.

Cool! I went for a nice indian in westerham last night. Where do you live?

By thw ay, I went to one near gatwick airport. Holmbush paintballing, i think it was called.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.