GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Return of the Skedar - The story begins"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 21:05
Regular
Ten years ago the Skedar race had been annihilated in a final push after the assassination of the Skedar leaders on their home planet. The joint alliance of human and maian forces, both in the air and on land made the final push and finished off the survivors of the evil Skedar race. On earth the Datadyne Corporation were also brought to justice and peace was finally restored. The alliance of humans and maians then grew and trade flourished. Advancements in travel, education and science meant that life became better after the troubles on earth. Carrington, with his aim complete retied from his work to enjoy the splendours of peace. The institute carried on training young men and women in roles of combat in case they were ever needed again. No one could have estimated what was about to happen.
Sun 21/04/02 at 10:30
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Well i was just wondering, I may be able to do both but if can only do one which one shall I do, please give me your answer as I don't mind which !
Sun 21/04/02 at 10:28
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Err.. It's up to you.
Sun 21/04/02 at 10:23
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Well do you want me to write your mission with Blahpro next or my mission with Delta and Pringle ?
Sun 21/04/02 at 10:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Are you writing the next part today BIGMAN? I can't wait for my part (And my fight today in the SSB thread). It's great being in two spoofs at once.
Sun 21/04/02 at 10:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
graet stuff bigman
Sun 21/04/02 at 09:30
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> I thought i was meant to be Skedar!!!

Don't worry you will be in here soon my friend !
Sun 21/04/02 at 09:13
Regular
"the burning sky"
I thought i was meant to be Skedar!!!
Sun 21/04/02 at 09:00
Microchips wrote:
> Howdy early riser.

Howdy.
Sun 21/04/02 at 08:50
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Howdy early riser.
Sun 21/04/02 at 08:49
Regular
Yes! President Russell the 18TH remians elusive and lives to fight another day...

Great stuff!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.