GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Return of the Skedar - The story begins"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 21:05
Regular
Ten years ago the Skedar race had been annihilated in a final push after the assassination of the Skedar leaders on their home planet. The joint alliance of human and maian forces, both in the air and on land made the final push and finished off the survivors of the evil Skedar race. On earth the Datadyne Corporation were also brought to justice and peace was finally restored. The alliance of humans and maians then grew and trade flourished. Advancements in travel, education and science meant that life became better after the troubles on earth. Carrington, with his aim complete retied from his work to enjoy the splendours of peace. The institute carried on training young men and women in roles of combat in case they were ever needed again. No one could have estimated what was about to happen.
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:31
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Thats very good.
' I like it, i like it... i like the funny feeling bening here with you... and i like the mor...'*Skips off singing petti fulu song* :)
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:19
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
<{TPHÎ}> wrote:
> Like very much your story BIGMAN. Can you reveal when my characters
> going to make his first appearence?
>
> <{TPHÎ}>

Well just after the mission involving Microchips and Blahpro, not to far away, couple of days maybe !

Oh and thanks for the comments Microchips and RM18
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hi guys, i'm on. It's another 'Look at homework, go on internet, look back at coursework...' times. That was good BIGMAN, very tense, and very good.
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:15
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
So am I, so am I

*gives off a hideous laugh*
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:13
Regular
Great stuff...looking forward to my next appearence!
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:02
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Mean while Agents BIG, Delta and Pringle had been waiting for the go-ahead on their mission to Sweden, the winter storms had only just passed and the mission had become delayed. A few days later they were given the go-ahead and headed out, prepared for demolition. ‘We are about five minutes from the Swedish coast, we may encounter some flak so prepare yourselves’ says Pringle over the comm-link. BIG and Delta strapped themselves in as the jet flew over the coast. ‘It’s quiet, to quiet’ said Delta as he gazed out of the small window of the jet. Suddenly two small jets appeared from behind and opened fire with a volley of machine gun. Pringle swerved the jet to avoid the bullets. ‘We got company ‘ yelled Pringle as he slowed the jet and performed a barrel role, the chasing jets screamed past. Pringle opened fire, hitting one of the enemy jets; it started to smoke and exploded in mid air in a ball of flames and smoke. The second jet swerved to avoid the explosion; it suddenly pulled up into the clouds above and disappeared out of sight. ‘Where the hell did he go?’ yelled Pringle as he gazed out. ‘He must have taken cover into the clouds!’ replied BIG as he clambered into the co-pilot’s seat. Pringle made a descent to a lower altitude. Suddenly the enemy jet came down on them, firing a missile at them, it caught the wing of their jet. ‘S*”t, we’ve been hit’ yelled Delta as he looked out of the opposite window. ‘I don’t know if I can hold her!’ replied Pringle ‘We’re going to have to get outta here’. Delta opened small cabinet and pulled out some parachutes, BIG and he put them on, Pringle put the plane into a dive and put one on himself. They grabbed what equipment they could and bailed out. The jet plummeted to earth and exploded in a patch of woodland. The three knew they were lucky but then realised they were landing in occupied country, what were they going to do!

Sorry it's taken so long but with me dog being put down and all that been hard to find the time btu anyway enjoy!
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Like very much your story BIGMAN. Can you reveal when my characters going to make his first appearence?

<{TPHÎ}>
Sun 21/04/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Will do.
Sun 21/04/02 at 10:42
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Ok, i'll do it sometime today so watch out for it !
Sun 21/04/02 at 10:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
O.K then, do the mission with delta and pringle, as they were in front of me in the list that you wrote in one of your installments. Fair is fair!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.