GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Return of the Skedar - The story begins"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 21:05
Regular
Ten years ago the Skedar race had been annihilated in a final push after the assassination of the Skedar leaders on their home planet. The joint alliance of human and maian forces, both in the air and on land made the final push and finished off the survivors of the evil Skedar race. On earth the Datadyne Corporation were also brought to justice and peace was finally restored. The alliance of humans and maians then grew and trade flourished. Advancements in travel, education and science meant that life became better after the troubles on earth. Carrington, with his aim complete retied from his work to enjoy the splendours of peace. The institute carried on training young men and women in roles of combat in case they were ever needed again. No one could have estimated what was about to happen.
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:05
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Ten years ago the Skedar race had been annihilated in a final push after the assassination of the Skedar leaders on their home planet. The joint alliance of human and maian forces, both in the air and on land made the final push and finished off the survivors of the evil Skedar race. On earth the Datadyne Corporation were also brought to justice and peace was finally restored. The alliance of humans and maians then grew and trade flourished. Advancements in travel, education and science meant that life became better after the troubles on earth. Carrington, with his aim complete retied from his work to enjoy the splendours of peace. The institute carried on training young men and women in roles of combat in case they were ever needed again. No one could have estimated what was about to happen.
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
wicked start bigman! keep it up!
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:09
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Very nice my friend! Good going (in on 9000 words now!) :)j
Sun 14/04/02 at 10:11
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
More people need to read this introduction !!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:42
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I've only just noticed it! If I had earlier, I would have read it straight away. Greak start! You always need a good start!

Nice one BIGMAN! Keep it up!
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:44
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I'll post the intro with the next part of the story !
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:44
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Hey people, read the BIGMAN'S story and leave a note letting him know that you have read it :)j CHEERS!
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:49
Regular
*sticks hand up and waves it in Jc's face* I read it, good start Bigman!
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:51
Regular
"hit the road jack"
nice one :)j
Sun 14/04/02 at 17:00
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Great start. You can imagine it in your head in pictures like a movie!

Nicely done!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.