GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Web Design, PC, Internet, & Freeola's Longest Thread!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 08:06
Regular
Every forum has a longest thread, so I didn't want this one to be any different.

We can talk about anything, and I think it will be good to make some new friends on the chat forums.

You don't have to if you don't want to, but I thought it could be fun!!

Let's get typing.
Sat 13/04/02 at 18:24
Regular
The BLT was better : P
Sat 13/04/02 at 18:57
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Yes, I like BLTs too.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:00
Regular
Insomnia wrote:
> Yawn.
>
> How do you propose to do that?
>
> "Please leave." doesn't usually work.
>
> WLTs don't tend to work unless they are /the/ WLT. And at 18 posts so
> far, this one looks to be failing.

Could just ignore them
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:18
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Could do, but hes adding to your thrad, so...it's a good thing.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:22
Regular
It is a good thing, but the PS2 longest thrad is practically all spam. Some of the people that go on it just copy their stats and put them on so it gets their words count up.

This thread could just be some good discussions on different things.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:24
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
True, it would be nice to get a steady flow of chitter chatter in here, but it might be an excuse to spam, I don't know.
There just happens to be two chat threads in this forum now, which I think started on the same day, cunning.
Probably good to have both as they're totally different convosations, which is nice.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:26
Regular
It could be good for Web Design, PC, Internet, & Freeola forum to talk about different things, that we wouldn't normally talk about.
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:44
Regular
I think this is going to fail. Is it??
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:47
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Give it time and it will do :)
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:05
Regular
Hopefully

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.