GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New MyFreeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/11/15 at 10:56
"Are you sure?"
Today's revamped MyFreeola is looking much more business like! :¬)

I'm in the middle of refreshing a couple of my websites which are on a *much* smaller scale so I know how much work goes into making moves like this - a LOT.

@Freeola please let us know when you are finished so we can feedback any glitches.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 03/12/15 at 15:51
"Are you sure?"
Thanks Eccles.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 03/12/15 at 12:02
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
We're looking at a bug in the the all settings page not showing various types of email account so will hopefully sort that soon.
Thu 03/12/15 at 10:49
"Are you sure?"
A nice green HTTPS padlock :¬)

The "view all settings" MyFreeola option was useful - when it showed all settings.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 03/12/15 at 10:14
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Lots on our list! It's neverending!

webmail.freeola.com favicons should be sorted now.
Thu 03/12/15 at 10:00
"Are you sure?"
Thanks - all working now.

Are the other items on your TTD list?

The Webmail SSL security issue (mixed content) should be a fairly simple fix. ...and anything to do with security is always worth doing.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 02/12/15 at 16:24
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
This should be sorted now. Sorry about that!
Wed 02/12/15 at 15:25
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Thanks, Hmmm...

I just pointed our systems guys directly at this post, so someone is looking at this for you now.
Wed 02/12/15 at 15:00
"Are you sure?"
Doing some housekeeping for the first time since the new MyFreeola appeared.

Problems using the link in 'GetDotted VAT receipt' email after renewing a domain.

I have a few Freeola emails "Your transaction invoice" from recent renewals and a transfer. Clicking the 'Print a full copy' link fails:

Sorry, the page you're looking for cannot be found
This may be because the page has moved or become unavailable. Please use the navigation to the top and left of this page to find your way around the Freeola network of web sites.

The link in the email is in this format:
https://secure.freeola.com/fcc/domain-invoice.php?
transaction_number=xxxxxx

EDIT:
Accessing the link via MyFreeola's "Alerts and Notifications" section also fails.

Can Freeola please let me know when this is fixed so I can archive my invoices for the tax man? Let me know if you need more details.

Edit2:
Changing this part of the URL https://secure.freeola.com/fcc/ to
https://secure.freeola.com/myfreeola-control-panel
seems to get me in...

Just trying to help,
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 27/11/15 at 17:40
"Are you sure?"
Thanks chasfh.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 27/11/15 at 15:57
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Hmmm... wrote:
Warhunt wrote:
[i]Can you send anything you have over? I'll make sure I look out for it and cross-reference against anything we have being looked in to so there are no 'duplicates' :D

Hi Warhunt,
Did you pick my items up from here?

I've just had a few problems creating new email accounts (ticket 209845), but I was hoping you/Freeola would pick up the other items from this thread.

[s]Hmmm...[/s][/i]

I've just had a look through the thread, and I believe it's all pretty much in hand. However, I'll give the relevant staffies a "nudge" and get them to look over it all, just to make sure...

Likely not to happen until after the weekend now, as the particular person I need for most of this probably won't be in until Monday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.