GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heroes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/07 at 23:12
"keep a rockin'"
Has anybody been watching it ? its amazing ! The first series has left me eager to see the second as i have seen some adverts for it.
There are bound to be new characters but not sure about some of them from the first series like Peter Petrelli for example. Is he really dead or will he be back with his brother nathan ? rarely like any sereis on tv right now except from ugly betty and this. oooh its getting exciting... =D

Anybody willing to talk about it feel free =D
Thu 14/02/08 at 01:02
Regular
"cachoo"
Finished watching Season 1 yesterday and thought it was pretty good.
Thu 27/12/07 at 16:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The second series isn't due to hit BBC 2 until February at the earliest; I've read that it may not arrive until April because they want to squeeze Torchwood in first - God only knows why!

I'm doing quite well to resist the temptation downloading the second series, or even simply watching it online. That way, I'll actually have something to watch on TV when all eight episodes of Lost are finished. I just bought the first series of Heroes on DVD, that should also help. And the graphic novel - which I also recommend.

Going back to the grand finale on BBC 2, did you not switch over and watch that program on Three, with all the "celebs" talking about their thoughts and favourite things?
Right at the end, we saw a brief preview of the second series - Nathan Petrelli is alive, as is Sylar. No sign of Peter, but he cannot possibly be dead with the power of Regeneration.
I think you can also view it on the BBCs website, if you like.

I have so many questions that need answering (don't tell me now!!) - most of which concern Sylar.

How does vanish from the murder scene so quickly? Why did he only show signs of Telekinesis when Bennet (Noah, hah!) had him? He wants Claire's power badly but it doesn't appear as if he is able to do - he's been shot several times; fallen off the top of a school; even when Eden pointed the gun to his head, he told her "now, you now that won't hurt me", or something along those lines.

Here's to the New Year and the brand new (for some, at least!) series of Heroes! Can't see the strikes ending anytime soon. :(
Sun 16/12/07 at 21:44
Regular
Volume 2 was great - though a little short. Shame this writers strike caused the show to have to end early as the story seemed a little rushed.

Hopefully Volume 3 will show improvement to similar standards as the first story...
Sat 15/12/07 at 20:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
You can watch Season 2 already online.

It does surprise me how everyone ignored it and thought it must be some rubbish when it was first on the Sci Fi channel, but as soon as BBC get their hands on it, it's claimed as "the new lost".

You humans are so shallow ;)
Fri 14/12/07 at 23:12
"keep a rockin'"
Has anybody been watching it ? its amazing ! The first series has left me eager to see the second as i have seen some adverts for it.
There are bound to be new characters but not sure about some of them from the first series like Peter Petrelli for example. Is he really dead or will he be back with his brother nathan ? rarely like any sereis on tv right now except from ugly betty and this. oooh its getting exciting... =D

Anybody willing to talk about it feel free =D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.