GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heroes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/07 at 23:12
"keep a rockin'"
Has anybody been watching it ? its amazing ! The first series has left me eager to see the second as i have seen some adverts for it.
There are bound to be new characters but not sure about some of them from the first series like Peter Petrelli for example. Is he really dead or will he be back with his brother nathan ? rarely like any sereis on tv right now except from ugly betty and this. oooh its getting exciting... =D

Anybody willing to talk about it feel free =D
Fri 23/05/08 at 17:00
Regular
Oohhh so it hasn't, it was on so long ago thought it must've been shown in UK by now.
Fri 23/05/08 at 16:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont think the entirety of Season 2 has been shown over here yet. Spoiler warnings?
I agree though, Season 2 was not good but i'm blaming that on the writers strike for cutting it in half. I thought the way Adam was dealt with though was clever but premature.
Fri 23/05/08 at 12:34
Regular
Heroes season 2 pretty much sucked big time.

THERE BE SPOILERS BELOW YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

LAST WARNING

Ali Larters character needs to be removed ASAP - They appeared to kill her off end of season 2, but guess what she's coming back yipee!

Hiro - Jeez way to ruin a likeable character, by putting him in a situation that could've rocked but instead sucked majorly.

Adam - Liked the concept and liked the character even though they really tried to ruin his character.

Peter - Wow what an idiot, they made him so stupid it's unreal, and why are they not confronting the issue of his potential limitless powers, I feel this could be a strong storyline (Not in the same way as season 1.)

Sylar - The only character who kept credit, even though he was declawed he still kept trying to rid the show of the bad characters. Which leads me to

The crying mexican ....- She was a utter utter waste of a character, all she did was cry and mope about, and then just when we thought she was dead noooooo she came back to life :(

Also peter pan, the general lack of characters staying dead were all downsides to the second season.

Though it wouldn't be fair to neglect the wonderful Kristen Bell her character did rock.
Thu 01/05/08 at 18:45
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
I haven't had to chance to watch any of it, although I want to. I'm stuck in LOST at the mo, and don't have much time to commit to series...I want to watch Ugly Betty too, there are loads. But Heroes is defo on my list :)
Thu 01/05/08 at 10:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Its something I never got into. Sounds good and the few moments I catch when channel hopping seem really interestng. I watch too little tv - the only time it is on is when I am on my 360.

Annoyed at the fact the only TV show I do follow, Supernatural, has been cancelled for 2 months to make way for Britain's Got More Talent (after repeating the week before's episode and the episode that had just been aired. they even have the cheek to show a repeat of Bionic Woman afterwards :( Come on itv2 - I'm in suspense!
Thu 01/05/08 at 09:59
Regular
"Mooching around"
Is anyone watching the new season? I'm looking forward to tonights episode.
Mon 18/02/08 at 23:15
Regular
"Soul Calibur RULES!"
Yeah that's ages to wait, thank god for Lost. Oh and the Formula One starts again in march, I'm looking forward to that too!
Mon 18/02/08 at 00:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It wont be back now until September/October. Bloody annoying because Season II was only 11 episodes long.
All i've got now is Lost. The last episode wasn't good
Mon 18/02/08 at 00:00
Regular
"Soul Calibur RULES!"
Nin wrote:
> Chapter II was going along nicely, just starting to get
> interesting and then the writers strike came along, cut the
> season in half and buggered it up. The end feels really quite
> premature and although it does leave you wanting more, Chapter II
> is fairly disappointing.

I totally agree, stupid writers, the end of chapter two came along suprisingly early. I though there would be more episodes after Christmas but no sign of any more episodes at the moment.

I love Heroes though and I want more!!!
Sun 17/02/08 at 01:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Chapter II was going along nicely, just starting to get interesting and then the writers strike came along, cut the season in half and buggered it up. The end feels really quite premature and although it does leave you wanting more, Chapter II is fairly disappointing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.