GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Unlimited"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/04/15 at 08:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
I notice Freeola now have a slighter cheaper connection available than the one I am currently on. Is it easy/worth me swapping my connections over to this? (our family has 3 in total and across them it would seem to be a worthwhile saving). I'm just a little bit wary of doing anything with my home connection as I've had issues with it in the past (that strangely seemed to rectify themselves). Its been well behaved for a while now & I don't want to upset it!
Fri 17/04/15 at 19:41
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Sign up should be working for most numbers now. Still got to wait for a lot of back end stuff to be fixed though.
If you want to sign up now and are having problems getting all the way through to the trolley then please send in a support ticket (or let me know here, but a support ticket is better if the problem is relating to a specific line number) and I will endeavour to try and get it sorted over the weekend.
Fri 17/04/15 at 19:13
Regular
"candles? where?"
The sign-up is nearly working. Not even sure if what I clicked on had any effect other than give a spurious response. It was as if Bad Robot was running it.
Fri 17/04/15 at 14:49
"Are you sure?"
Yes I noticed new sign-ups were still unavailable.
I'll try again next week :¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 17/04/15 at 12:04
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Apologies Hmmm... but as you're probably aware it's still not working. I'm liaising with their Dev team now...
Thu 16/04/15 at 22:43
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Soz Eccles, but thanks :¬)
Thu 16/04/15 at 22:18
"Are you sure?"
I'm meeting my client between 10 and 12 tomorrow!
Hopefully they'll hang on if they have to.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 16/04/15 at 21:16
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
No I don't mean that DL :)
I'm now expecting a call with the suppliers developers tomorrow morning to try and resolve their issues so I hope I can sort this before Hmmm... needs to place an order!
Thu 16/04/15 at 20:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Eccles wrote:
Once the availability checker is up and running you can just click the change tariff button in your MyFreeola broadband page and you will then be able to see the products we offer that your line supports.

I guess that you don't mean this then:

"If you wish to migrate to another provider, or terminate your subscription, please click here."

So we wait for the change tariff button in your MyFreeola broadband page to be able to view a possible change to the new tariff.
Thu 16/04/15 at 12:22
"Are you sure?"
Good timing - Thanks.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 16/04/15 at 12:10
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I've literally just been chasing our supplier and they will hopefully have a fix out today for us. I will keep chasing them though!
Our checker should just start working and offering the ability to sign up when this is fixed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.