GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"least favourite group/artist"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 15:32
Regular
the group that really annoys me is mis-teeq, they are so irritating, there songs drone on but the worst thing about them is that they can't decide what image to have so just throw loads of random things from loads of different genres in and hope it sounds garagey. The one with the deep voice who attempts some form of odd rapping is by far the most irritating thing about them.

what artists get on your nerves the most?
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Mine has to be Slipknot!!
And then Kid Rock comes second!

I just find that Slipknot are an un-talented large group of typical Americans, just trying to look and sound big to make it too the top. And they only really attract the interest of little kids, who sadly try to immitate their 'cool' ways!

And Kid Rock isn't really much better. All his lyrics are written of how he sees himself. And he even claims he's the 'king of hip-hop' in one song - so why does he call himself Kid 'ROCK'!!??
Thu 11/04/02 at 16:18
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
y manson?
Thu 11/04/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I think i'd wear my keyboard out if I even BEGAN to list groups/artists that particularly frustrate me.

Many of those already mentioned are some of the groups I most despise, including So Solid Crew and Manson.
Thu 11/04/02 at 16:11
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Ant wrote:
>Oh yeah, and that Manson guy. Weirdo...

You mean Marillyn Manson? The guy who just released the song "Tainted Love"? There's nothing wrong with him! Well, apart from the fact that he murders animals on stage, lights the stage on fire or blows it up at every show he does (For real, not a special effect), inspired his fans to dress up like him (Trench coats and make-up) and commit numerous school massacres, and has consequently been banned from playing in 16 states and 7 countries. Oh yeah, and his guitarist is named after a verse in the bible!
Wed 10/04/02 at 23:01
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
but the band that really makes me want to pour tea on my radio is so solid, they suck on so many different levels.
But what really annoys me is how much they are gonna milk the asher d 4 month prison term, but the fact the in-mates made him their b1tch was funny....ahhhh god bless the convicts!!.
Wed 10/04/02 at 22:57
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Damn I forgot to put Sum 41 in my list, the lead singer is just asking for a
> foot in the face.

I f you look closely you'll see he already got a foot or 2 in the face, I went to go see reel big fish who were supporting sum 41 at the manchester appollo and they werent as bad as I thought they would be, infact i was almost impressed.
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:16
Regular
Damn I forgot to put Sum 41 in my list, the lead singer is just asking for a foot in the face.

I don't know why Sugababes, I just don't like them.
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:13
Why Sugababes? They're actually very innovative and produce their own material- not bad for 17 year olds.
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:06
Regular
Manic Street Preachers
Westlife
Craig David
The Sugababes
So Solid Crew
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:01
In ascending order of hatred:

Hearsay
So Solid Crew
Kid Rock oh yes I hate this guy
DJ Otzi *shuddering at the name*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.